Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016 (AOR2 - Feb 1, 2016) (CSQ - Mar 1, 2016)
File Transfer...
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 22, 2015
Passport Req..
May 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2016
pgu said:
Here is the infor related to GSMS:-

What is GCMS notes? How can I apply for one and what is the purpose of it?
It's better to apply once NDVO touches your file. Eg. Now NDVO is processing Oct/Nov 2014 files. The purpose is to check on the status of your spous's application.You should definately apply for the GCMS notes now.

Adivced to apply early if your Sponsorship approval is delayed..... and you need to request info about the sponsor and sponsorship.

How to apply GCMS / ATIP notes...
Great write-up. Very clear. Thanks.

vole_truongphi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
This is the Explanation that made Eagle in another post, and i hope it would be so greatfull as it is for many others.

THIS THREAD IS BASED ON DIFFERENT GCMS RECOLLECTIONS, DIFFERENT APPLICANTIONS REPORTS AND CIC HANDOUTS.

The only way you will find this post interesting is going back to your GCMS notes and study every little detail which appear in there.
I will try to explain eligibility in a different way and I trust it will help the needy. I spent 4 months searching how eminent members as well as VIPs on this forum did tackle eligibility, however no one has never crossed this line you are about to read. I searched in the SKILLED WORKERS forum and other few more but I was not satisfied until I decided to print off and study all my 5 CAIPS notes, my wife 7 GCMS notes and few more for other people and I came up with a different understanding.

Now let's talk a little bit more how Eligibility works. For those who didn't know the Immigration Officer who completed sponsor's eligibility
at CPC-MISSISSAUGA will also review the sponsored person's Eligibility too only after your visa officer has finished reviewing PA'S eligibility on his side. If you need proof of this go back to the oldest notes of your GCMS notes and check the code name of that officer from Mississauga and compare it with Eligibility Assessment on PA's side. Let me dig a little bit more. Two principle officers will be assigned to work your file from start to the end. One in Canada and the other one at the Canadian Mission (Visa Office) See below:

Hello,
Please help me to answer questions below:
"
I ordered a GCMS file, and the file as below:
"- Application Assignment
+ Assigned to:
+ Assigned by:
Due Date: 2017/10/07"

"Notes 2:
Created Date: 2017/08/07
Text: File pending officer review. BF 60 days"
I applied under parents sponsorship.
does it mean the file is under reviewing now? and should I expect something by 2017/10/07?
My question is how accurate with this timeline? do they often change the deadline?

Best Regards,
Phi