+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes: Work Experience LC: 0

tulip_001

Dec 1, 2012
Dear friends,

I am seeking your advice in the following situation:

I have applied for CEC at the end of February and received my AOR on April 5th. Today I received my GCMS notes and it seems that nothing but criminality check has started yet.

However, on one of the pages I have found the following:
Schedule information: Working experience: 1 year in Canada or more (my understanding is this is what I was claiming, they just copied it from my application form)
After that (on different pages though):
Work experience LC: 0
Police certificates: 0

I am worried with these zeroes. I have attached 3 police certificates, so it cannot be 0. As for my working experience, I am a Postdoctoral Research Fellow and I am receiving T4a form. So I have a concern that my working experience may not be taken into account because of this. On the other hand, since police certificates are also marked as 0, this may simply imply that these checks have not started yet.

Could you kindly comment on this issue? Maybe you had similar experience. I will appreciate any suggestion….

inayatH

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
tulip_001 said:
Dear friends,

I have applied for CEC at the end of February and received my AOR on April 5th. Today I received my GCMS notes and it seems that nothing but criminality check has started yet.

Schedule information: Working experience: 1 year in Canada or more (my understanding is this is what I was claiming, they just copied it from my application form)

I am worried with these zeroes. I have attached 3 police certificates, so it cannot be 0. As for my working experience, I am a Postdoctoral Research Fellow and I am receiving T4a form. So I have a concern that my working experience may not be taken into account because of this. On the other hand, since police certificates are also marked as 0, this may simply imply that these checks have not started yet.

Could you kindly comment on this issue? Maybe you had similar experience. I will appreciate any suggestion....

I feel you shouldn't worry about -Work experience LC: 0 and Police certificates: 0
I have the same in my GCMS notes which was generated after issuing MR and RPRF request.

So, don't worry but wait for any advice from seniors...

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
tulip_001 said:
Dear friends,

Could you kindly comment on this issue? Maybe you had similar experience. I will appreciate any suggestion....
No worries. I had exactly same notes on my GCSM notes. I have recently received all the requests and am waiting for passport request.

tulip_001

Dec 1, 2012
Thank you for the advise. I also think that since police certificates are shown as 0, it means that the investigation has not started. But still warry, cant help with this.

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
tulip_001 said:
Thank you for the advise. I also think that since police certificates are shown as 0, it means that the investigation has not started. But still warry, cant help with this.
I wouldn't worry. I am a postdoc with T4A. The experience i have gained through it has been obviously counted:)

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
tulip_001 said:
green_dc, have you already received your medicals?
Thank you for the reassurance!
Yes, I have received the medical, biodata and RPRF requests. Now waiting hopefully for the PPR:)

mrFoce

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
Med's Request
03-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
tulip_001 said:
No worries. I've CoPR and my GCMS notes (even after they dispatched my CoPR) still said Work Experience LC: 0
You should only care about the notes at the bottom, they will mention FOSS

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Does any one has any idea what does this mean in gcms notes under Eligibilty

WORK EXPERIENCE - LC
WORK EXPERIENCE - LC:0
PH Assessment
Original TRP inadmissibility:
Any new inadmissibility not covered by current TRP?:
5 Years Residency obligation met?:
3 Years Residency obligation met?: