+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi,
I got my third GCM NOTES, last two more than 50 pages,this time got 19 pages, they write in GCM NOTES " Page 8 is withheld pursuant to section 19(1) of the access to information act, pls anyone know meaning, help me, they did not send eligibility, admissibility, criminality, medical, history applications status, online case status mostly section
What's meaning pls help me

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Hi i ordered notes around jan and received it a month later. Im oct 2019 applicant from qc and my bgc has not started. I had only on ghost update in dec but around the same time, we had apply for australian visa which might be why there was an update on cic profile. Is it normal that it takes so long for bgc to start? That was why i ordered the notes. Would it be pointless to order again? Ircc wont do anything on the file until bgc is completed? I guess there wont be any SA without CSQ anyway. Gives me the impression in could take 2 years to get PR
I have heard from various people on here that the order of which the bgc is done varies depending on the officer in charge. For example, one person I know said that their bgc changed to "Processing" a week after AOR! Mine started 4 months in (i'm a Nov. applicant). A lot of others haven't started yet. Some officers start with medical before bgc or vice versa.....So no, it's not unusual that yours hasn't started, especially now given COVID delays as bgc involve contacting other countries to access your information. I don't think it'll take 2 years as I've also been told that things start happening quickly as the 12 month mark approaches.

I keep checking the spreadsheets for various months to see if anyone has any updates and I don't see any new updates from anyone in month Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec since March so it doesn't seem like anyone in these months are getting anywhere.

I would definitely recommend ordering your notes again. Every time I receive my notes, I order again that day, that way I'm basically getting a monthly update on what's going on with my application (although notes are taking longer than a month now due to delays).

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I have heard from various people on here that the order of which the bgc is done varies depending on the officer in charge. For example, one person I know said that their bgc changed to "Processing" a week after AOR! Mine started 4 months in (i'm a Nov. applicant). A lot of others haven't started yet. Some officers start with medical before bgc or vice versa.....So no, it's not unusual that yours hasn't started, especially now given COVID delays as bgc involve contacting other countries to access your information. I don't think it'll take 2 years as I've also been told that things start happening quickly as the 12 month mark approaches.

I keep checking the spreadsheets for various months to see if anyone has any updates and I don't see any new updates from anyone in month Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec since March so it doesn't seem like anyone in these months are getting anywhere.

I would definitely recommend ordering your notes again. Every time I receive my notes, I order again that day, that way I'm basically getting a monthly update on what's going on with my application (although notes are taking longer than a month now due to delays).
Thanks. Since the BGC is not done by CIC i thought if i order, i might not find much. At least, if I knew it has started, Id think there is a change on our application. But it really looks like nothing happened and it will take forever. I think it will take 2 years for us because someone who applied in 2018 are just finishing now (quebec applicants). Not getting my hopes up.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hello, IRCC-ATIP staff are working so well even this pandemic as per my experience I have received my GCMS in 3 weeks! Thanks to the ATIP STAFF for working with their efficacy!
Ordered which date and received when?

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Hello, IRCC-ATIP staff are working so well even this pandemic as per my experience I have received my GCMS in 3 weeks! Thanks to the ATIP STAFF for working with their efficacy!
Good news, what do you mean by ATIP

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Thanks. Since the BGC is not done by CIC i thought if i order, i might not find much. At least, if I knew it has started, Id think there is a change on our application. But it really looks like nothing happened and it will take forever. I think it will take 2 years for us because someone who applied in 2018 are just finishing now (quebec applicants). Not getting my hopes up.
I think definitely longer than 12 months may be possible due to the covid delays. However, if you follow the spreadsheets you'll see that those who applied in August 2019 are getting their "Decision Made" updates and requests for phone interviews already, so there's hope.

sherif200355

Feb 12, 2018
hello, i wish some one could answer me
i received my GCSm note. eligibility , security and medical is assigned to the officer in the centralized intake office not the one at visa office and the duo date is 22/07/2020 does that mean i will never get any medical or eligibility assessment before that date? does any one has a clarification why not the visa officer who is assigned to process my application?
thank you

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
hello, i wish some one could answer me
i received my GCSm note. eligibility , security and medical is assigned to the officer in the centralized intake office not the one at visa office and the duo date is 22/07/2020 does that mean i will never get any medical or eligibility assessment before that date? does any one has a clarification why not the visa officer who is assigned to process my application?
thank you
From my research on this forum, the due dates are the maximum time allotted for completing that task. In other words, the requests will happen before that date but shouldn't happen any later than that date.
Sorry I can't comment on the officers assigned but perhaps they are shifting the work around because of the staffing issues caused by the covid situation? Just a guess.

Reactions: armoured

sherif200355

Feb 12, 2018
From my research on this forum, the due dates are the maximum time allotted for completing that task. In other words, the requests will happen before that date but shouldn't happen any later than that date.
Sorry I can't comment on the officers assigned but perhaps they are shifting the work around because of the staffing issues caused by the covid situation? Just a guess.
Thank you so much :)

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
HI !
I received my April notes because the first time I order them, I forgot to send the representative form to get the PR notes. So the first time I only received the sponsorship notes. My file was still open when I sent them the form signed by my husband so they sent us the updated notes. And my notes show that the agent worked on my file on April 15. So yes, they are still working on the files but maybe slower than usual (I didn't think it was possible to be slower than they already are ...)
[/QUOTE
Hi, I am sure you must be busy reading and understand your GCMS note the same as me. Do you know about
Partner: NZL
App/ Case Status : OPEN
App Status Reason : TFR Eligibility to INVENTORY
OFFICE :: New Delhi
I am trying to understand my 67 pages GCMS note and I need to understand above codes language if any of you know about? Thanks

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Its not like it wont be later then that due daye
Mine was assigned and due dates were june 2019 then shifts to may 2020 and see i am still in a que and no one know what will happen these days
24 months and still waiting
Lets not lose hope here

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I am sure you must be busy reading and understand your GCMS note the same as me. Do you know about
Partner: NZL
App/ Case Status : OPEN
App Status Reason : TFR Eligibility to INVENTORY
OFFICE :: New Delhi
I am trying to understand my 67 pages GCMS note and I need to understand above codes language if any of you know about? Thanks
Partner is New Zealand, NRT I believe no reportable trace. In short, they asked New Zealand if any criminal or other related (eg terrorism) reports on you, there were none.

I believe TFR means transfer and something to do with putting the relevant note in the right paper file (which is in inventory). Don't worry about figuring this out, it's their internal file handling procedures.

Caveat, not claiming I have all this right, this is what I've gleaned from reading some including our own, I could be wrong.

• Love
Reactions: aababuji