+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
Today (Feb 22) at 6:51am (EST) I received my GCMS notes that were ordered on Jan 23.

Didn't say anything new or interesting. Just security and eligibility has not been passed yet and it's transferred to London to review our eligibility.

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hi..I have received GCMS today..In page 2 its showing as below.

Assessment
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: passed
Misinterpretation:
Info sharing: complete
Other Reqs:
Final: approved

What does it mean? Is my profile approved / security not passed yet? Pls suggest

Reactions: TIL

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Have you received Passport Request? Or Decision Made on ecas? I have been waiting Passport Request or Decision Made on Ecas.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi..I have received GCMS today..In page 2 its showing as below.

Assessment
Security:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misinterpretation:
Info sharing: complete
Other Reqs:

What does it mean? Is my profile approved / security not passed yet? Pls suggest
Security you already passed if you been aproved, you just don’t see on GCSM. If look Your GCSM on the page of Admissibility you’ll notice on top left corner has S.15 means Security finished and protected.

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Security you already passed if you been aproved, you just don’t see on GCSM. If look Your GCSM on the page of Admissibility you’ll notice on top left corner has S.15 means Security finished and protected.
I am not getting anything as S.15..In the note section(LATEST) it is mentioned as :

A11.2/R87.1 Met selection EE passed
ADMISSIBILITY PA background information reviewed, no concerns
Criminality: passed PA: NRT-All Required PCS

In the application section it is mentioned as:

Application 1:
Field Name: Secondary office
Action: added
old value:
New value: New Delhi
Office: CPC Edmonton

Application 2:
Field Name: Final
Action: updated
Old value:
New value: approved

Application 3:
Field Name: security
Old value:
New value:

CEC inland
PA ( in canada) + 1 dependent (in India)
AOR: 21st July
Timeline as of date: 7 months 2 days

Please suggest where it is stuck now? For dependent, is all the checks complete? Why new delhi office has been added? Anything pending there?

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
I am not getting anything as S.15..In the note section(LATEST) it is mentioned as :

A11.2/R87.1 Met selection EE passed
ADMISSIBILITY PA background information reviewed, no concerns
Criminality: passed PA: NRT-All Required PCS

In the application section it is mentioned as:

Application 1:
Field Name: Secondary office
Action: added
old value:
New value: New Delhi

Application 2:
Field Name: Final
Old value:
New value: approved

Application 3:
Field Name: security
Old value:
New value:

CEC inland
PA ( in canada) + 1 dependent (in India)
AOR: 21st July
Timeline as of date: 7 months 2 days

Please suggest where it is stuck now? For dependent, is all the checks complete? Why new delhi office has been added? Anything pending there?
What status do you have in Ecas?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
ECA means educational assessment right? That requirement is met as per the status..
No... There are 2 ways to check the status of your application. One is GC key the other is ECAS

Google ECAS It will bring you to that page. Sign in and let them know that information

Feb 23, 2020
Hi All, thank you all for sharing your experiences so everyone can have an idea about it.

I applied for FSW outland. I received my AOR in the 2nd of September 2019. Medicals passed and biometrics submitted within weeks. Since then I have no updates in my account, and still got 8 days to reach the 6 months deadline. I ordered my GCMS notes in January 2020, received them last week. From the GCMS notes I have few concerns I wish someone can help me with:

1. In the second page of the notes, the following is written:

Eligibility: Recommend interview
Security not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Does that mean for 100% that I will be invited to a interview ? I still have no update...

2. In the notes by the end of the file, there is a mistake. I declared in my application that I was refused a tourist visa to Malta back in 2012 when I was still a student in my country. In the notes it is written that I was refused a student visa to the US.

Does that affect my application ? and should I do something to tell them that It is not what I declared and that I never applied for a US visa ?

3. Also I would like to mention that almost all the notes of two agents are positive. Just in the remarks of the second agent about police certificates, he confirmed that both my wife and I, submitted PCCs from our country of origin and the country of residence, but he wrote Review Required for me, and Pass for my wife.

Please does anyone has any insight about this and how should I interpret it ? Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Hi, does anything find out the errors in the notes made by the immigration officer? What did you do, write an email to compliant or just be silent? If you have made compliant, did you get positive results?

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
What status do you have in Ecas?
I have whitelisted the cic mail id and checked the junk mail regularly too..

As informed earlier, received the GCMS last week on 22nd Feb..

Assessment:
Security:
Info sharing: completed

In the note, (Edmonton CPC)
Officer Review: GCMS NAI Marriage certificate on file.. no concerns with relationship..
*****A11.2 Assessment/ R87.1 Eligibility**** Canadian work experience..having reviewed the application as a whole..satisfied that the PA meets the eligibility.. Foreign Work experience.. satisfied that PA possesses the experience he claims.. Arranged employment verified and no concern found... selection EE passed..
****Admissibility*** PA background information reviewed no concerns.. Criminality: passed PA: NRT - All Required PCS

Any idea where it is stuck now?? The GCMS date is as of 23rd Jan..if it is approved, why its taking so much time to get the PPR mail?

Called the IRCC agent..they are also saying that the final decision is approved..they have raised an internal query to Edmonton CPC for the status of my application..but it will take 3 weeks to 1 month to get thr information..

Should I order another GCMS ? Any other way to know the status? Can I connect to Edmonton CPC directly to know the status?

Thanks in advance..