+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
That stupid because they touch my files 2 time since July,
I saw that in the notes
I am sure everyone on this forum agrees with your notion of CIC being stupid. They are unorganized and inefficient.
They usually label files "Put Away" and put a few months ahead due date and visit them again in few months. These dates are arbitrary mostly. But then again immigration is a highly played with and politicized game in Canada.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure everyone on this forum agrees with your notion of CIC being stupid. They are unorganized and inefficient.
They usually label files "Put Away" and put a few months ahead due date and visit them again in few months. These dates are arbitrary mostly. But then again immigration is a highly played with and politicized game in Canada.
The whole process is highly unfair. Some get whole thing done in few months and some are stuck forever for no apparent reason. At least the process should be FCFS basis.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
The whole process is highly unfair. Some get whole thing done in few months and some are stuck forever for no apparent reason. At least the process should be FCFS basis.
It's not hard to do first come first serve or put some other fair process in place; it's just sheer incompetence and the fact that the immigrant community is most vulnerable and undeserved community when it comes to rights and due process.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's not hard to do first come first serve or put some other fair process in place; it's just sheer incompetence and the fact that the immigrant community is most vulnerable and undeserved community when it comes to rights and due process.
Yes I agree. It’s not hard for them to at least send AIP or SA in the beginning itself. At least we will be reassured to some extent. Non sense process !

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone
I received my notes and i dont find anything new.
It tells just what happened in my file
They transfer my file from cpcm to cpcv and reason says eligibility?
Whats that please anyone?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
There is no complications or any special review in my file from june 2018
Untill now it say in its being reviewed but they transferred from Mississuaga to Vancouver for eligibility.
I dodnt get that part please help

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
Hi everyone! I received my notes yesterday and need inputs on what further actions I should take. Or, should I do just nothing and wait. Your feed back will be very valuable. I have 'X'ed out all parts that would point out to me or any organisation. Thanks.

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2019/01/08
Created By: SH18299
Updated Date: 2019/01/08
Updated By: SH18299
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2018-09-13_E001XXXXX0 PA: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required M13 SUMMARY NOTES: SEEMS PA WAS DIRECTOR OF COMPANY AND HAD NO ANNUAL FIXED INCOME-SEE EDOC 243543397. APPEARS PA HAS SIGNED GIFT DEED ON FILE-
VERIFIED IN TRANSACTIONS WHICH MAKES UP MOST OF THE DECLARED FUNDS FOR SETTLEMENT. A 11.2:
Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 448 CRS points minimum score for round: 440 CRS score at application (APR): 448 1 have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXX Energy Systems Pvt Ltd, edoc# 243543397"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
FAMILY
COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children
MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-13 Primary Occupation: NOC 0125 Other business services managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Engineering; Master's Degree: Project Manager in European and International Organizations 2009-01 to 2014-11 - Business Operations Manager (NOC:
0125) - at XXXX Energy Systems Pvt Ltd - eDoc# 243543397 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 15MARCH2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: APPEARS PA PROVIDED COMPANY INCORPORATION DOCUMENTS AND LOE-SEEMS PA WAS DIRECTOR OF COMPANY AND HAD NO ANNUAL FIXED INCOME-SEE EDOC 243543397NOTES TO THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR 2012 TO 2015-LETTER FROM KARNATAKA POWER
CORPORATION LTD-LETTER FROM XXXXX PVT. LTD-LETTER FROM HINDUSTAN XXXXX
LIMITED-CORPORATE DOCUMENTS-SEE EDOC 243543397 - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 5 years and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 5 years and 11 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year (s) WORK
EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $18442 - CAD $CAD 18442 as per HDFC Bank statement at 03SEPT2018; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475 NOTE: APPEARS PA PROVIDED BANK BALANCE
CONFIRMATION CERTIFICATE WITH BANK STAMP FOR DECLARED FUNDS. APPEARS PA HAS SIGNED GIFT DEED ON FILE-VERIFIED IN TRANSACTIONS.
NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2019/01/07
Updated Date: 2019/01/07
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/CriminaIity
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: ----- PM-Ol Assessment ----- Primary Applicant 1- France police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- India police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK Pass Criminality
NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2018/10/29
Created By: ND19801
Updated Date: 2018/10/29
Updated By: ND19801
Label: General
Text: PReVU Verified (applicant information)
NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2018/10/10
Created By: AW03043
Updated Date: 2018/10/10
Updated By: AW03043
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION E001XXXXX0 REGULATION: FSW have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 440 CRS SCORE: 448 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- 'El-TS and Met Threshold & Verified ---- -EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (4 years) Foreign credential provided ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----Primary Applicant France police certificate: Provided-NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR ----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW Client Information

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi everyone! I received my notes yesterday and need inputs on what further actions I should take. Or, should I do just nothing and wait. Your feed back will be very valuable. I have 'X'ed out all parts that would point out to me or any organisation. Thanks.

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2019/01/08
Updated Date: 2019/01/08
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2018-09-13_E001XXXXX0 PA: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required M13 SUMMARY NOTES: SEEMS PA WAS DIRECTOR OF COMPANY AND HAD NO ANNUAL FIXED INCOME-SEE EDOC 243543397. APPEARS PA HAS SIGNED GIFT DEED ON FILE-
VERIFIED IN TRANSACTIONS WHICH MAKES UP MOST OF THE DECLARED FUNDS FOR SETTLEMENT. A 11.2:
Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 448 CRS points minimum score for round: 440 CRS score at application (APR): 448 1 have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXX Energy Systems Pvt Ltd, edoc# 243543397"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
FAMILY
COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children
MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-13 Primary Occupation: NOC 0125 Other business services managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Engineering; Master's Degree: Project Manager in European and International Organizations 2009-01 to 2014-11 - Business Operations Manager (NOC:
0125) - at XXXX Energy Systems Pvt Ltd - eDoc# 243543397 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 15MARCH2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: APPEARS PA PROVIDED COMPANY INCORPORATION DOCUMENTS AND LOE-SEEMS PA WAS DIRECTOR OF COMPANY AND HAD NO ANNUAL FIXED INCOME-SEE EDOC 243543397NOTES TO THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR 2012 TO 2015-LETTER FROM KARNATAKA POWER
CORPORATION LTD-LETTER FROM XXXXX PVT. LTD-LETTER FROM HINDUSTAN XXXXX
LIMITED-CORPORATE DOCUMENTS-SEE EDOC 243543397 - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 5 years and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 5 years and 11 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year (s) WORK
EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $18442 - CAD $CAD 18442 as per HDFC Bank statement at 03SEPT2018; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475 NOTE: APPEARS PA PROVIDED BANK BALANCE
CONFIRMATION CERTIFICATE WITH BANK STAMP FOR DECLARED FUNDS. APPEARS PA HAS SIGNED GIFT DEED ON FILE-VERIFIED IN TRANSACTIONS.
NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2019/01/07
Updated Date: 2019/01/07
Label: Adm/CriminaIity
Text: ----- PM-Ol Assessment ----- Primary Applicant 1- France police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- India police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK Pass Criminality
NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2018/10/29
Created By: ND19801
Updated Date: 2018/10/29
Updated By: ND19801
Label: General
Text: PReVU Verified (applicant information)
NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2018/10/10
Created By: AW03043
Updated Date: 2018/10/10
Updated By: AW03043
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION E001XXXXX0 REGULATION: FSW have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 440 CRS SCORE: 448 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- 'El-TS and Met Threshold & Verified ---- -EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (4 years) Foreign credential provided ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----Primary Applicant France police certificate: Provided-NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR ----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW Client Information
Your file will be revewied by another officer to make a decision.

Notes like these do not tell the whole story. There are more activities probably Before or After this that show where your file is now which is important. Otherwise, this is waiting another reveiw as is.

*P.S. very had to read in this copy/paste format.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
How can i post my notes here to get some info
I reqd my notes but still not sure about information
Someone tell me how to upload thanks

Prex29

Mar 20, 2019
Medical: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Eligibilty :Recommend Passed
Security :Not Started, Info Sharing: In progress

What does GCMS activity notes mean, I'm getting abit worried.

Activity 1
File name: Status
New Value: Ready to be Assessed
Office : OSC - Operations Support Center

Activity 2
New Value: Manually Sent - Partner

Activity 3
New Value: Ready For Office Review

Prex29

Mar 20, 2019
Medical: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Eligibilty :Recommend Passed
Security :Not Started, Info Sharing: In progress

What does GCMS activity notes mean, I'm getting abit worried.

Activity 1
New Value: Ready to be Assessed

Activity 2
New Value: Manually Sent - Partner

Activity 3
New Value: Ready For Office Review
Anyone has any idea on this??

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone has any idea on this??
Looks like 1st activity just says its ready to be assessed, 2nd activity the officer sends it to another officer for review (1st officer seems to "recommend pass" which is good news), 3rd activity waiting for 2nd office to review. So now your file is waiting for the 2nd officer to approve/finish
That's what it seems like to me at least..

Prex29

Mar 20, 2019
Looks like 1st activity just says its ready to be assessed, 2nd activity the officer sends it to another officer for review (1st officer seems to "recommend pass" which is good news), 3rd activity waiting for 2nd office to review. So now your file is waiting for the 2nd officer to approve/finish
That's what it seems like to me at least..
HI thanks, however these activities are for
Sub-activity /Activity type: Biograhic Adittional - Info

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
I agree. I have been married and in a solid relationship with husband for years and years. Baby due May 2019. We were denied a visitor visa BEFORE getting pregnant. While I maintain a condo and business in Canada, I spend up to 70% the year with him in Costa Rica as he has never been able to travel here. Now being pregnant I'll probably have to have baby alone in Canada / Spousal application has been stuck in Sydney NS, 0 action/movement over 1 month since medicals passed. All checks bg/ show not started processing yet. Have reference letters, ton of genuine relationship proof. Both first and only marriage, 0 dependents. I know our MP personally and even she wrote me a letter of recommendation to include with our file. + Countless other recommendation letters from high profile professionals. I have an extremely high profile, public figure job, considerable savings, no debt.

I see people who submitted AFTER me, from all different worldly places like Tunisia or India who are already getting PPR. I truly wonder about the potential discrimination and processing of applications from Central America, in general. TBH. Such a game of patience; yet so urgent with a new baby on the way. I know many have been in this situation and I, in no way expect favorable treatment, but the fact that others from around the world are receiving PPR and more when ours has yet to be forwarded to the local VO and shows nothing started in ECAS/GC Key for over 3 weeks is so confusing - and disheartening.

Last edited: