+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
Sponsor legibility decisson.Passed GCMS CHEK:relevant/martial found.for PA 19347r4848393. 2016 08 06.refused. after this it says that I was send a letter for my medical exam

Any help what the means any clue or idea.ordered my notes 1 month ago this came up on page 46 the last one.I have aplied under spousal sponsorship on April 2018.is almose 1 year now and I have no answer for them yet...pleaes

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Sponsor legibility decisson.Passed GCMS CHEK:relevant/martial found.for PA 19347r4848393. 2016 08 06.refused. after this it says that I was send a letter for my medical exam

Any help what the means any clue or idea.ordered my notes 1 month ago this came up on page 46 the last one.I have aplied under spousal sponsorship on April 2018.is almose 1 year now and I have no answer for them yet...pleaes
Your notes are hard to understand from these details. You can PM me the file and I will read it for you.

But it doesn't sound right to wait so long and not hear anything.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Eligibility not start--------------- But I receive pre arrival last saturday, so maybe the note was do before
Criminality start------------------ Last update was start in Missisauga in July, nothing since
Information Exchange ------------- Done
My file was transfert to Mexico VO in August

Why its so long the Criminality?

Security is blank, its normal?
Criminality is actually really quick and it usually passes with eligibility. Almost few minutes after eligibility is passed.

Order new GCMS.

Bob1321

Jul 8, 2017
Criminality is actually really quick and it usually passes with eligibility. Almost few minutes after eligibility is passed.

Order new GCMS.
I will order if I pass 1 year in 16 days :(

They start the background check in July in Mississauga and my file got transfert to Mexico, I have the impression they forgot about it :mad:

Reactions: singleman

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I will order if I pass 1 year in 16 days :(

They start the background check in July in Mississauga and my file got transfert to Mexico, I have the impression they forgot about it :mad:
By the way, there is nothing special about 1 year mark.
Yes, they forget about all applications. There is no personal attention to any file unless the officer is emotionally invested.

Bob1321

Jul 8, 2017
By the way, there is nothing special about 1 year mark.
Yes, they forget about all applications. There is no personal attention to any file unless the officer is emotionally invested.
That stupid because they touch my files 2 time since July,
I saw that in the notes

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys
How to send request if your notes dont arive within 32 days.
Which email ?
Should i just forward that email they sent when i applied for notes with tracking no?