+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

salvadorposse

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, does it looks good or should I still be worried about our application? AOR October 1, MEP October 30... nothing since then.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/10/30 09:52:41
Created By: SM00179
Updated Date: 2018/10/30 09:52:59
Updated By: SM00179
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: ******** REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 441 CRS SCORE: 445 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical
Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IEL TS and Met
Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IEL TS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report
Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency
Summary reported by issuing agency as Four year Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university Foreign
credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on
ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Four year Bachelor's Degree from
a recognized university Foreign credential provided Canadian educational credential on file; credential
reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: 1yr Certificate -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary
Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT Honduras police certificate: Provided-NRT R1 0 OK Recommendation: Pass
Criminality
---AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA toe-APR----Documents
set for Review----- Client Info Passport - WP here

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
Hi, does it looks good or should I still be worried about our application? AOR October 1, MEP October 30... nothing since then.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/10/30 09:52:41
Created By: SM00179
Updated Date: 2018/10/30 09:52:59
Updated By: SM00179
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: ******** REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 441 CRS SCORE: 445 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical
Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IEL TS and Met
Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IEL TS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report
Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency
Summary reported by issuing agency as Four year Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university Foreign
credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on
ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Four year Bachelor's Degree from
a recognized university Foreign credential provided Canadian educational credential on file; credential
reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: 1yr Certificate -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary
Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT Honduras police certificate: Provided-NRT R1 0 OK Recommendation: Pass
Criminality
---AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA toe-APR----Documents
set for Review----- Client Info Passport - WP here
Your application looks fine to me so far. It sounds like an information on your passport doesn't match with what's on your work permit based on the last comment in the program assistant's notes. If everything is okay from your end, not to worry then. A case analyst and Visa officer still have to review and make recommendations on your file. The case analyst makes recommendations and the officer decides. Based on the notes, the case analyst should make a positive recommendation shortly and with that, you should pass eligibility. Once that stage is passed, security commences right away. I'll say that you are good. Just check all the information on the first page of your passport and make sure, there's no difference from what's on your work permit. That's just my opinion

salvadorposse

Apr 27, 2017
Your application looks fine to me so far. It sounds like an information on your passport doesn't match with what's on your work permit based on the last comment in the program assistant's notes. If everything is okay from your end, not to worry then. A case analyst and Visa officer still have to review and make recommendations on your file. The case analyst makes recommendations and the officer decides. Based on the notes, the case analyst should make a positive recommendation shortly and with that, you should pass eligibility. Once that stage is passed, security commences right away. I'll say that you are good. Just check all the information on the first page of your passport and make sure, there's no difference from what's on your work permit. That's just my opinion
Thanks, I just compared my wife and my WP and our passports and what we uploaded and I dont see any differences, I hope its only because we attached the WP to the Canadian work experience reference letters instead to the passports files. This almost 5 months waiting is killing me.

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
Thanks, I just compared my wife and my WP and our passports and what we uploaded and I dont see any differences, I hope its only because we attached the WP to the Canadian work experience reference letters instead to the passports files. This almost 5 months waiting is killing me.
Okay! Welcome a board. Waiting and patience is the name of the game. Mine will be 7 months by the end of this week. I've passed eligibility, criminality, medicals and information sharing. In fact, my security check has started of not ended cos the notes I got last week showed that they had just updated my security check but I haven't heard back. I'm hoping they didn't send my application in for security screening

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Okay! Welcome a board. Waiting and patience is the name of the game. Mine will be 7 months by the end of this week. I've passed eligibility, criminality, medicals and information sharing. In fact, my security check has started of not ended cos the notes I got last week showed that they had just updated my security check but I haven't heard back. I'm hoping they didn't send my application in for security screening
Some times SEC takes months what I read in the past. :(

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
Some times SEC takes months what I read in the past. :(
Yes. My SEC commenced around October last year. It was last updated in December. I hope doing a follow up through my MP now.

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
good thing must do that
good day @singleman :)
please enlighten us on what the phrase “Background check in Progress” means.. does it mean BGC has started already or not ?
TIA :)

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
good day @singleman :)
please enlighten us on what the phrase “Background check in Progress” means.. does it mean BGC has started already or not ?
TIA :)
It depends where you found that. If file is NOT moved to VO and will not be moved then whole BGC will be done in Canada= Good news.
BUT sadly in GCKEYS or even in GCMS it reads a para like that; it has no big significance, as REAL time BGC will be done by VO after file transfer.
I may be wrong but my experience is this so far..

Reactions: savemaria

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
It depends where you found that. If file is NOT moved to VO and will not be moved then whole BGC will be done in Canada= Good news.
BUT sadly in GCKEYS or even in GCMS it reads a para like that; it has no big significance, as REAL time BGC will be done by VO after file transfer.
I may be wrong but my experience is this so far..
appreciate your reply .. my file stays in Mississauga since november 2018
outland app with SA & meds passed .. hope its fully processed in Mississauga
GCkey states BGC in progress .. good luck to all of us

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
then sit tight and pray that they don't forward it to VO, if stays here, u will hear v good news soon

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
I think your eligibility is been assessed. Once you pass eligibility stage, security check will commence and then that status message will change from "BGC in progress" to "we are processing your BGC". When you see that, it means that you are in IP2 stage (security checks). Depending on how long that takes, you should get PPR after that.

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
I think your eligibility is been assessed. Once you pass eligibility stage, security check will commence and then that status message will change from "BGC in progress" to "we are processing your BGC". When you see that, it means that you are in IP2 stage (security checks). Depending on how long that takes, you should get PPR after that.
appreciate ur post @Jamiez04
good luck to everyone of us

Reactions: Jamiez04

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Given name: Cool River

EVERYBODY[/QUOTE]
What if after 7 months of waiting, cic agent tells applicant that eligibility status in ' not started'. Any thoughts?