Med's Done....
12-11-2018
NDVO past posts copies re:AOR2 to PPR:-
AOR2 :-November 2017
BGC IP :- February 2018
Pre arrival :- May 2018
PPR :- June 2018 = 8 MONTHS
but STRANGELY:-
AOR2: August 9, 2018 | BGC In-process: August 2, 2018 | Pre Arrival: August 23, 2018 | DM: August 24, 2018 | PPR: August 24, 2018| COPR: September 11, 2018 === 30 DAYS?? THIS WAS FLOODED AREA CASE in INDIA was finalized by Banglore

App Rec: June 14th 2018 (Sydney, NS)
AOR1: July 30th 2018
SA: Aug 17th 2018
AOR2: Not sure
MED Req: Aug 21st 2018
MED Completed: Aug 24th 2018
File Transferred to NDVO: Aug 29th 2018
App linked to GCkey: Aug 31st 2018
MED Passed: Dec 03rd 2018 ==== approx.7 months

Aor2: Sept 18th, 2017
BGC in process status change: feb 27, 2018
DM and Pre-arrival email: May 11th, 2018
PPR: May 14th, 2018 ============== 9 months
but these are files who got transferred to nvdo after 2 months after they submitted. what about us who got aor 1 after 4-4months and transferred after 5-6 months since they received the file:(

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
The funds paid by visa applicants do not go into a special CIC account. Those fees are paid to the Receiver General for Canada. The Receiver General ‘s accounts are a central repository for all sorts of fees paid to the Government of Canada. It is mostly there where the Treasury Board finds the funds it will disburse.
We the ;--Visa applicants do not always understand that immigration visas are subject to rationing by the annual immigration levels system. CIC has to allocate resources to each visa office according to the contribution that office is expected to make to the annual level. A given visa office is only expected, or allowed, to issue a certain number of immigration visas per year. They are not allowed to issue as many visas as they can. At times they must delay or stop processing certain categories of visas.

Reactions: Jotsran

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
but these are files who got transferred to nvdo after 2 months after they submitted. what about us who got aor 1 after 4-4months and transferred after 5-6 months since they received the file:(
YES fully agree some files which have no suspicions or doubts , are simple, straight 1st marriage both parties, no Qs raised by 1st clerk recommended Waiver of Interview>>still get processed some right within Canada , others which are sent to VOs also get finished soon. In a month or 2, I am gonna order new GCMS notes see whats going on in the file.

Reactions: Jotsran

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
YES fully agree some files which have no suspicions or doubts , are simple, straight 1st marriage both parties, no Qs raised by 1st clerk recommended Waiver of Interview>>still get processed some right within Canada , others which are sent to VOs also get finished soon. In a month or 2, I am gonna order new GCMS notes see whats going on in the file.
And it depends on the CIC rep too. I have seen notes where the rep said, "PA is "supposedly" sponsor's mom." and it's not like they have a bad age difference or anything fishy in their file. What do you mean *supposedly* his mother? If you have doubts put it down on the note or ask for a DNA check. Don't just write a stupid offending comment without backing but anyhow, those are the sort of negative commentary that you see from officers which makes you think these are some real inexperienced people with no view of the world. And of course it may have an impact on timelines.

In the age of political correct, these officer offend way too much. If a cache of these comments come out they would be embarrassed to no end. No one, in a business professional environment should talk like that.

All the cases are dealt very arbitrarily looks like.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
And it depends on the CIC rep too. I have seen notes where the rep said, "PA is "supposedly" sponsor's mom." and it's not like they have a bad age difference or anything fishy in their file. What do you mean *supposedly* his mother? If you have doubts put it down on the note or ask for a DNA check. Don't just write a stupid offending comment without backing but anyhow, those are the sort of negative commentary that you see from officers which makes you think these are some real inexperienced people with no view of the world. And of course it may have an impact on timelines.

In the age of political correct, these officer offend way too much. If a cache of these comments come out they would be embarrassed to no end. No one, in a business professional environment should talk like that.

All the cases are dealt very arbitrarily looks like.
Yea I know what U mean. I can show you 100s of successful FAKERs who had cheated the system very smartly , easily. They issue Visas very quickly to 1st marriage ones who simply show more gatherings, celebrations , expenditures, records , may it be all a Drama . On the other hand people like us who are suffering alone for many years still go thru this tough tunnel. There is no FOOL PROOF method they can find real/fake diff..Like you said it's EXPERIENCE and wisdom of the officer is what can catch the differences.

May 31, 2018
Hi does anyone can say why ndvo want to interview us according to GCMS notes i received

NOTE: 2

CREATED DATE: 2018/12/06 23:01:02

CREATED BY: AD01394

UPDATED DATE: 2018/12/06 23:01:10

UPDATED BY: AD01394

RESTRICTED: NO

LABEL: ELIGIBILTY

OFFICE: NEW DELHI

TEXT:

RECOMMEND INTERVIW. INTERGRATED SEARCH DONE FOR PA AND SPR-NO ADVERSE INFO. SPONSOR WAS LANDED AS PV2 IN 2017 AND IS PR. PA HAS TWO SIBLINGS, BOTH RESIDING IN INDIA. ONE IS MARRIED. UNMARRIED SIBLING IS BORN IN 2001.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi does anyone can say why ndvo want to interview us according to GCMS notes i received

NOTE: 2

CREATED DATE: 2018/12/06 23:01:02

CREATED BY: AD01394

UPDATED DATE: 2018/12/06 23:01:10

UPDATED BY: AD01394

RESTRICTED: NO

LABEL: ELIGIBILTY

OFFICE: NEW DELHI

TEXT:

RECOMMEND INTERVIW. INTERGRATED SEARCH DONE FOR PA AND SPR-NO ADVERSE INFO. SPONSOR WAS LANDED AS PV2 IN 2017 AND IS PR. PA HAS TWO SIBLINGS, BOTH RESIDING IN INDIA. ONE IS MARRIED. UNMARRIED SIBLING IS BORN IN 2001.
Officer has recommended interview after reviewing

Vinayakp369

Oct 16, 2018
Hi,

Could you please let know what happened with your application?? did you get your PPR and when??

actually mine is our similar case.

Regards,
Vinayak
Hello,

Please i got my GCMS notes today and see the report below. Do i need to be WORRIED because of the MI3 review required????

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Required

Security: Not Started

HIRV:

Criminality: Not Started Org Crime:

Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: Complete Other Reqs:

Final:

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2018/06/15 17:26:51 Created By: NN9961
Updated Date: 2018/06/15 17:27:16 Updated By: NN9961
Restricted: No Label: Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:

CaseAnalyst:ReviewrequiredLock-inDate:2018-05-21_EXXXXXXXXXXX1PA:XXXXXXXXXXXX-EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the followingrecommendation.

ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3Reviewrequired A11.2: Appears MetR75:FSWMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears MetFSW
points total: 79 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 447 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 447 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, edoc# 220118099"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): no applicants in status NCB(s) of Note: TRV REFUSALS

FAMILY
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2007-03-31; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 2 children accompanying; Birth certificates reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-05-21 Primary Occupation: NOC 0601 Corporate sales managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree in Business Administration, Nigeria 2012. 2010-04 to 2018-05 - REGIONAL MANAGER- SALES (NOC: 0601) - at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - eDoc# 220118099 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-05-09 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of NGNXXXXXXX/year - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 8 years and 2 months. CRS Foreign Work: 8 years and 2 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

WORK
EXPERIENCE: 6+ year(s), 15 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $110, 510 - NGN XXXXXXXX as per FirstBank statement at 2018-05-21; Family of 4 requires CAD $23, 181

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2018/05/31 20:15:34 Created By: SB8451

Updated Date: 2018/05/31 20:15:47 Updated By: SB8451

Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: EXXXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 441 CRS SCORE: 447 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified verified with 17NG005981OLAS050G -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: PassCriminality

-----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR[/QUOTE

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
But i can't seem to understand the reason for taking interview. i mean to say i don't understand the Text form the officer
We have no way of knowing from above texts. All is in the heads of 1st reviewing officer. It could be minor doubt which needs to asked directly from applicant.
May be sponsor is marrying too soon? even if he got the right to do so? Or something else re: relationship, stay in VOs country how many months stayed or week only?Qualification, age, background, language may be different. List goes on There are many factors.
However if you wait and reorder notes; it should be recorded on the GCMS system why? Chances are interview recom.>>>then it get waived/cancelled by Lead officer (in some cases)

Last edited:

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I would guess that the CIC computers have access to USA servers using an API (computer programs) and that system is supposed to return the value "NRT" (Non-Resultant or No Results or whatever that stands for but it's a POSITIVE thing) or it's supposed to say something like "Negative" where it means the person is on some list in USA.

However, I think the US system returned a value other than what was expected (one of the two scenarios above) and so the CIC computer program input it as not understanding the response and so it is "System Error". I think this is a programming glitch more than a criminality issue. And yes, this could be stopping the application, because it takes them 6 minutes for US to respond and seems like that 6 minutes is constant which probably means it's only a computer talking to a computer and no person is in charge. AND that is not good. Because this means no real person is assigned to it. There are people assigned to tasks on a file just before and after that process but not for this process. So, the file should move but because of this issue the next person may not get the file.

*Above is all speculation of course on my part.

Can you post all of the info sharing section for primary applicant and dependents so I can see if any other info bulges out? I will compare with other ATIP notes I have to see if I can conclude something. Remove only the names for privacy reasons but no other info.
@torontob thanks alot. Please find below

Activity 8
Field name: status
New value : system error
Office: gcms system

Activity 9
Field name : status
New value : sent -partner
Office : gcms system

Activity 10
New value : submited
Office : siebel administration

Activity 11
New value : submit- delayed
Office : central intake office

Activity 12
Field: status
New value : blank
Office : blank

And last page notes 3 says
E99 internal application error - instructions to usser to contact gcms helpdesk or proceed at vo discretion , case held as per cpcm pilot program

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I found similar activities too. I did not worry too much as there seems to be no direct effect on applicant or sponsor

syali

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Everyone,

Could somebody explain what this mean in bold letters under text.

Note 2
Created date 2018/07/—
Created by CA——
Up date 2018/07/—
Up date by CA——
Restricted : no
Label : General
Office : Centralized Intake Office
Text: Application type: PNP Date received: 2018/02/03 No Rep File Forwarded to Eval CT Employer : (Company Name) MMD