GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

GAURIEVEIN

Feb 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Mar 2017
Hi Madhu,

Have recieved my GCMS notes today as well. My AOR is 31st May 2017 and is also being processed at New Delhi VO.

I have the same last status as yours. Just a bit different though.
"
NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/05/10 04:45:01
Created By: RF01384
Updated Date: 2018/05/10 04:45:05
Updated By: RF01384
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: New Delhi
Text **BULK NOTE**: This application is in queue for processing and an email has been received related to this application. Please verify Economic Not Started folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to email received.
"

What does this mean? Did you find anything? Please let me know if you found out something.

Thanks in advance
Cian
Hi there,

Were you able to comprehend the meaning of the update fro the visa office.. I got my Gcms n it shows the same update as yours.. any help on this would be great..

Thank you in anticipation

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am a family class applicant and submitted application on June 7th 2018. I received the AOR on July 21st and nothing after that. It has been almost five months and i ordered GCMS notes to see what is going on with my application. in the first page for the Office field it says 'FCP Pending Review' and Location as 'CPC Missisauga'.
Also for the SPR Eligibility field it's 'referred for secondary review'. I am worried about this. Can any one of you guys please explain me if i have to be concerned about this.
any update on your application ?

tejnaihas

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Nomination.....
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Thanks for a detailed explanation of GCMS. Can you please let me know if eligibility and security can be in review simultaneously. This is what was told to me during my last call to CIC. As far as I understand, security check is initiated only after eligibility is met. Can you please throw some light. I posted a new thread today but did not receive response
Thanks.

AnkitRiddhi

Jan 8, 2018
Hey can i know whats is status of ur application???
As i m dec 2017 applicant, n my gc notes says same thing under PRU folder.. plz plz repy me

AnkitRiddhi

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all,

Greeting for the day,

Received GCMS notes today and couldn't understand the meaning of the statement updated by the agent.

My file was from Nov-07th, 2017 AOR and is being processed at New Delhi visa office.

Below is notes capture from the GCMS notes.

Could anyone please let me know what it means?
Hey whats ur status now... I am in same situation, Dec 21, 2017 applicant .. Notjing yet . GcmS notes says Under PRU folder .. please respond it would be great help . Thanks

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
need expert advise
I ordered my GCMS , it says
Eligilibity not started
Criminality not started
security not started
MEP Passed
Spr - Passed

but my concern and reason to send you this mail regarding info sharing 1
Type : Biographic

after this activity 8 says
Status / new value : System error

Activity 9 says
Status / new value : Sent : partner

Activity 10 says
Status / new value : Submit

Activity 11 says
Status / new value : Submit - delayed

Noted 2 says
Biographic request response - E99 - internal system error

Last edited:

semhir

Apr 7, 2016
Hi All,
I got my notes yesterday. in notes 1 it says Interview required by CPC Missiggauga and than file transfer email to NDVO.

In activity 4 it says Eligibility : Recommanded Passed
In Activity 3 it says Eligilibity: Review Required

In Application Status 2 it says :TFR-ELIGIBILITY at centralized intake office
In APplication Status 1 it says : IN Progress - SPR at cpc mississauge.

can somebody help me to understand this 3 lines properly. Thank you.

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
HI.I ordered GCMS notes from CBSA and it says just security in process for my PR application. That is it. I thought CBSA notes were more detailed. Can legalfalcon or someone else shed some light on it?

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
HI.I ordered GCMS notes from CBSA and it says just security in process for my PR application. That is it. I thought CBSA notes were more detailed. Can legalfalcon or someone else shed some light on it?
is it the same which we get through cic online or CBSA is different ?

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
Hi All, I'm a Single Inland applicant. I already passed Eligibility and Criminality. According to my notes my file is ready for PS. There is a due date for security which is January 31st 2019. Does it means that my file has to be done or reviewed by January 31st 2019? Thank you in advance.

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
The explanation for the due date on our gcms note mentioned in this forum is that its just the date for ur medical expiry....unfortunately my due date n my medical expiry date has no similarity....due date is the date when the case worker gets notified by the system about our due date n that is after the process time is finished which is 12 months now a days n due date is usually 2 months after ur 12 months processing time...on this perticular date the officer either takes decision on ur case if nothings required or will ask for more things required in our file and give another due date
The validity of mi medical exams is different than my due date. The Validity of medical exams is until June 14th 2019 whereas my due date is Jan 31st 2019. According to what I understood of your explanation, on my Due Date the officer has to take a decision right? And if there is something missing he will have to extend the Due Date right?

dr.luca

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
The validity of mi medical exams is different than my due date. The Validity of medical exams is until June 14th 2019 whereas my due date is Jan 31st 2019. According to what I understood of your explanation, on my Due Date the officer has to take a decision right? And if there is something missing he will have to extend the Due Date right?
This is really overwhelming!
I've the same issue I guess, my MP contacted them and sent me this ( Citizenship and Immigration has advised that your PR application is still processing background checks and that new information will not be available until January 1, 2019 which would be exceeding the processing time by an extra three months ) is this mean the same the due date ?
Thanks

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hi All, I'm a Single Inland applicant. I already passed Eligibility and Criminality. According to my notes my file is ready for PS. There is a due date for security which is January 31st 2019. Does it means that my file has to be done or reviewed by January 31st 2019? Thank you in advance.
due date actually has no relevance to anything.. .it could mean that someone MAY look at your file, however it often comes and goes with no updates. dont get stuck on those dates

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
This is really overwhelming!
I've the same issue I guess, my MP contacted them and sent me this ( Citizenship and Immigration has advised that your PR application is still processing background checks and that new information will not be available until January 1, 2019 which would be exceeding the processing time by an extra three months ) is this mean the same the due date ?
Thanks
Did you request your notes? Did you pass the eligibility and criminality?