+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

emon

May 2, 2018
Hi
Eagale333
I just got my GCMs report . Medical is done for my wife al most 6 moths . Didn’t hear anything after that . Would you kindly explain my GCMs report thx

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hey eagle
Please help me to read my gcms note here what they sent me
Note1
Created date 2018/04/18
Created by KL 10862
Up date 2018/04/18
Up date by KL10862
Restricted : no
Label general
Office : centralized intake office
Text
FOSS NAI DOCUMENTS RECEIVED PC RECEIVED ALL PC'S ON FILE CRIMINALTY MEDICAL PASSED
FILE SENT TO READY FOR PS
AND ITS SHOW LOCATION IS PS
can you tell me what is that

asman199

May 2, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I need a help with a quick question about a note i have under ANALYST RECOMMENDATION.

Note1
Created date 2018/07/11
Created by CA17159
Up date 2018/07/12
Up date by CA17159
Restricted : no
Label EE Eligibility
Office : CPC Vergreville
Text
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI3 A11.2: Review Required R87.1:CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENT- Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

Should i be concerned about A11.2: Review Required. even though it says Recommended Pass.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Dear ALL

Are these GCMS notes error or there has been changed of comment on my Eligibility by the Officer
I need your opinion

My application under inland family class has been transferred to Etobicoke since July 2018.
Application received on 8th May, 2017. After months the following has occurred.
Medical has been passed 6th April, 2018
PA file transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment on 7th July, 2018.
SA approved on 9th July, 2018.

I ordered and received response for my GCMS notes on three different dates as follows
23rd May 2018, 3rd Aug 2018 and 12th Oct 2018. On each occasion the same officer reviewing my eligibility as a PA have different comment and some previous comment have been removed from the Last Order.

1. )On 23 May 2018, the officer reviewing my eligibility concluded that PA and SPR submitted marriage certificate, wedding Photographs, Outing Photographs, ID cards showing both living at the same address as proof of relationship. PA and SPR got married within the first two months of meeting, no proof of communication, PA has been out of status; PA has been ineligible on his various EE application but SPR and PA live and share a child together

2)The GCMS notes on 3rd Aug, 2018 also repeated the above comments by the same officer but added that the pictures submitted does not depict couple in a relationship . Limited history of relationship.

3) The GCMS notes on the 12th October, 2018 which is the latest I received has omitted all the red flags raised by that same officer.instead the Officer comment is only focusing on PA and SPR submitted marriage certificate, wedding Photographs, Outing Photographs, ID cards showing both living at the same address as proof of relationship. SPR and PA live andshare a child together

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Hello @eagle33 and seniors in the forum.

In certain sections of my GCMs notes that Status is noted as *Obsolete* . For example work exp (including my current employment), edu, and ielts (which I know is valid). What does it mean?

My eligibility is recommended pass and actual notes written by the case analyst is positive as well.

pappupilla

Jul 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am a family class applicant and submitted application on June 7th 2018. I received the AOR on July 21st and nothing after that. It has been almost five months and i ordered GCMS notes to see what is going on with my application. in the first page for the Office field it says 'FCP Pending Review' and Location as 'CPC Missisauga'.
Also for the SPR Eligibility field it's 'referred for secondary review'. I am worried about this. Can any one of you guys please explain me if i have to be concerned about this.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi, can anyone confirm if s.15(1) is security screening? Here are the details from my gcms notes.

Eligibility - Recommend passed
Security -
Criminality - Passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing - Not started
HIRV -
Misrepresentation -
Other Reqs - Not Started
Final -

Also I have S.15(1) mentioned in right side under admissibility.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is there in right corner

SECURITY:1

UCI: XXXXXXX
Family Name:
Given name:
Type: SECURITY

My case analyst notes does not mention anywhere any negative comments. My AOR is 2nd March 2018. I had called CIC thrice and each time I call they mention everything is completed and file is awaiting final officer approval. My VO is Ottawa. I have been hearing the same since last 3 months.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi, can anyone confirm if s.15(1) is security screening? Here are the details from my gcms notes.

Eligibility - Recommend passed
Security -
Criminality - Passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing - Not started
HIRV -
Misrepresentation -
Other Reqs - Not Started
Final -

Also I have S.15(1) mentioned in right side under admissibility.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is there in right corner

SECURITY:1

UCI: XXXXXXX
Family Name:
Given name:
Type: SECURITY

My case analyst notes does not mention anywhere any negative comments. My AOR is 2nd March 2018. I had called CIC thrice and each time I call they mention everything is completed and file is awaiting final officer approval. My VO is Ottawa. I have been hearing the same since last 3 months.
Check what’s the ACTIVITY 1-5 in your gcms notes... if they first 3-4 activity are blank with the following one showing security then it may likely indicate that you are in Security Screening

GAURIEVEIN

Feb 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Mar 2017
Hi @ madhu4ever, did you get any revert on your raised query.. I have similar update in my Gcms, so a little confused and anxious..
Would appreciate any help..
Many thanks

GAURIEVEIN

Feb 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Mar 2017
Hello all,

Greeting for the day,

Received GCMS notes today and couldn't understand the meaning of the statement updated by the agent.

My file was from Nov-07th, 2017 AOR and is being processed at New Delhi visa office.

Below is notes capture from the GCMS notes.

Could anyone please let me know what it means?
Hi @Madhu4ever,

Could you figure out the meaning of the update from NDVO on your GCMS... I called for my GCMS a few days back n it shows exactly same comment/ quote.. can you please help in anyway..
Many thanks

GAURIEVEIN

Feb 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Mar 2017
Hello all,

Greeting for the day,

Received GCMS notes today and couldn't understand the meaning of the statement updated by the agent.

My file was from Nov-07th, 2017 AOR and is being processed at New Delhi visa office.

Below is notes capture from the GCMS notes.

Could anyone please let me know what it means?

GAURIEVEIN

Feb 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Mar 2017
Hi madhu4ever,

Could you figure out the meaning of the update from NDVO on your GCMS... I called for my GCMS a few days back n it shows exactly same comment/ quote.. can you please help in anyway..