Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
Hello everyone...I got my notes yesterday..
Under ASSESSMENTS,it says,
ELIGIBILITY-In Progress
Paper file location: FCU-DIS
What does this mean?
SECURITY-Not started
Rest all shows passed...please help

bajanqueen

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Do your gcms notes say your security check has started?
My security was always blank up until now. But I believe it's complete as my notes say they are in the decision process which will be complete when they are in receipt of two particulars they requested. (not from me)

SBP8385

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi Guys

MY GCMS Notes shows the said under Assessments

Eligibility:Recommended Pass
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File:
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

Assigned To:RA20128
Assigned By:JM8940
Due Date: 2018/04/18

My question is seeing this what do you think is the status of my application?And what is actually the due date here for?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please provide your contact no. i also got GCMS Notes. i got BG Started and pre arrival on 13.04.2018 so we can discussed.

hrishikeshrs

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
IELTS Request
12-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-01-2018
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please provide your contact no. i also got GCMS Notes. i got BG Started and pre arrival on 13.04.2018 so we can discussed.

sure that will be great +919167258709

hrishikeshrs

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
IELTS Request
12-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-01-2018
I am trying to call you but without sucess. please call me on 9825075930
is that an Indian number? If yes are you on whatsapp?

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes. I ordered them on April 7th, and I got them yesterday.

Based on the notes (till April 9th), a secondary office has been added (Edmonton IRCC).
It showed that I passed my medical. They were processing my Criminality.
My security check didn't start yet.
RCMP Screening says "Batch sent"
Fees saying "Outstanding", even though I paid them and sent them the receipts from the beginning.

My questions are..
How long it will take for Criminality and security to be checked?
Does it take the same time for every applicant? I mean does it count I am young with no much travel and work history and clean? Will they process that part faster?

Thank you and good luck to all applicants!

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes. I ordered them on April 7th, and I got them yesterday.

Based on the notes (till April 9th), a secondary office has been added (Edmonton IRCC).
It showed that I passed my medical. They were processing my Criminality.
My security check didn't start yet.
RCMP Screening says "Batch sent"
Fees saying "Outstanding", even though I paid them and sent them the receipts from the beginning.

My questions are..
How long it will take for Criminality and security to be checked?
Does it take the same time for every applicant? I mean does it count I am young with no much travel and work history and clean? Will they process that part faster?

Thank you and good luck to all applicants!
criminality is a relatively quick process as long as you provided all the necessary certificates and you're not asked for fingerprints along the process. as for security, it's hard to tell. in theory, it shouldn't take longer than 3 months if you're from the "right" country and don't have much of travel history. however, how cbsa and csis work is a complete mystery. you can tell though if they have started your security check looking at certain signs in your notes. for example, if you have an s.21 or s.15 (depends on the policy you applied for the notes under) in the top right corner of the security page then it has started. if you have 5-6 security entries in the activities, then chances are it's done. if you see officer's comments regarding your admissibility (medical, criminality) and it looks like something got whited out and you see s.21/s.15 in the top right corner then there even a higher chance that it's done. those are my guesses though based on my personal experience. no one can tell you exactly how the security process works. if you like, you can request information from csis or cbsa but it'd take months to get a reply back. you'll probably land before you hear back from those guys.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
criminality is a relatively quick process as long as you provided all the necessary certificates and you're not asked for fingerprints along the process. as for security, it's hard to tell. in theory, it shouldn't take longer than 3 months if you're from the "right" country and don't have much of travel history. however, how cbsa and csis work is a complete mystery. you can tell though if they have started your security check looking at certain signs in your notes. for example, if you have an s.21 or s.15 (depends on the policy you applied for the notes under) in the top right corner of the security page then it has started. if you have 5-6 security entries in the activities, then chances are it's done. if you see officer's comments regarding your admissibility (medical, criminality) and it looks like something got whited out and you see s.21/s.15 in the top right corner then there even a higher chance that it's done. those are my guesses though based on my personal experience. no one can tell you exactly how the security process works. if you like, you can request information from csis or cbsa but it'd take months to get a reply back. you'll probably land before you hear back from those guys.
In my notes there was just 1 blank page that was withheld pursuant to 19 (1) of the access to information act. No reference to s15 or s21.

Last edited:

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
In my notes there was just 1 blank page that was withheld pursuant to 19 (1) of the access to information act. No reference to s15 or s21.
that's about non-disclosure of personal info (yours or the sponsor's). doesn't seem to be related to security.

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hello nkoff,

Thank you so much for your answer.

Based on what you told me and your examples, I don't think my security is going to be done soon because there is no whited out text on the officer comments about my medical with the s.21/s.15 on top and also there are only two blank pages. It states also that security has not started yet.

I don't think I will request info I will just wait.

And again thank you for your answer, I might order notes again soon just out of curiosity to see if your examples show up on my notes.