AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Hello nkoff,

Thank you so much for your answer.

Based on what you told me and your examples, I don't think my security is going to be done soon because there is no whited out text on the officer comments about my medical with the s.21/s.15 on top and also there are only two blank pages. It states also that security has not started yet.

I don't think I will request info I will just wait.

And again thank you for your answer, I might order notes again soon just out of curiosity to see if your examples show up on my notes.
you’re very welcome and good luck with your app!

Reactions: Gio1908

Angeldust

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
I ordered GCMS notes February 19 and still haven't received them yet. I emailed them the first week of April and they said they were behind and would would make me a priority. I just emailed them again yesterday - not sure why it is taking so long.

Last edited:

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
Hey guys. In January, I was asked to provide some additional documents regarding my work experience (the officer was suspicious that I had misrepresented some information) and I was given 60 days. I submitted the documents in late February and the day after (27th of Feb if I recall it well) my status changed to IP2, and I was so happy that I passed the eligibility. But I received my GCMS notes yesterday, and it states:

ELIGIBILITY: REVIEW REQUIRED
SECURITY: NOT STARTED
MISREPRESENTATION: NOT STARTED.

After 3 months, they have not still started reviewing the additional documents I provided in Feb!!

Also, under APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT, it says DUE DATE: 2018/05/12. Anybody knows what this means? Is it the due date by which my new documents and eligibility should be reviewed by the assigned officer? If so, could this date get prolonged for any reason?

mini123

Oct 29, 2012
Hi all

Will GCMS notes have file numbers/UCI numbers for previous PR applications I would have sent to CIC?

I do not have previous file/UCI number, only the UCI for the new application.

Can I order GCMS notes and get information about the previous file as well?

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I got my gcms notes on Feb 20 and found this thread to ask my queries. Its so great to see so many people helping each other out.
So, yeah the query I have is that my husband is from Quebec and we got our CSQ long time ago saying that it has been sent to our visa office but in gcms notes it says nothing -CSQ File# - (Blank)
For 1-2 more applicants it says the same so is it normal or they hvnt received it ? Please suggest and advise

hrubmo

Aug 19, 2017
Just got our GCMS notes today. Noticed it says " Client was advised via decision letter from CPCM that: An original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) ... has not been provided."

We never received anything and at the time of applying upfront medical was not required. Anyone else have this?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Question .. on the most recent notes, i notice that the due date for medical says June 28 2018, while the medical is valid till July 19 2018. What does this mean? My hubby is currently in queue for an interview .. may 30th applicant .. london visa office .. thank you ..