New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
Thank u for the reply sangam :)
I have 2 more questions if u don't mind.

So my gcms notes as follow:
- Eligibility - review/passed
- Criminality - passed
- Medical - passed
- Security - not started
- Recommend interview waiver
- Verification - cancelled (not sure what it is) ???
- Genuine relationship
- Social assistance check done (not sure again what it s for) ???
- locarion under notes it says: File is being held for back office (what's back office?) And under paper history it's says file location- FCU-DIS.

(April 18 applicant)

FCU- CAROOM - family class unit - criminality assessment
FCU-DIS - family class unit - decision making
FCU-RFV - family class unit - ready for visa

theycallmemaha

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
03-08-2016
Doc's Request.
31-08-2016
Nomination.....
n/a
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
19-09-2016
Med's Request
10-04-2018
Med's Done....
15-4-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
Hi Everyone,

I have 2 questions. In my GCMS notes, what does "Location: PAB" mean? and.. how does one know if they started a criminal check? Will it change? or are they always gonna keep it as "not started"? I am an August 2016 applicant.

GCMS Notes from August:
- Eligibility: Passed (since Nov 2016)
- Security: (blank, but code s.15(1) in corner of security, with notes of security actions also blank)
- Criminality : Not Started
- Medical: Passed

Application Due Date: 20-Sept-2017
Criminality Due Date: 15-Sept-2017

I'm also wondering if i should wait till the end of this week to requested another set of notes or wait an extra week to see if any progress has been made?

Any tips/thoughts/help would be grateful. Thank you!

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Just received my notes from August 8 order... They sent in french loll
I guess you did not request it in French?! Hopefully you have some French language skills! Otherwise, maybe you know someone who can translate!

S

sutyfornow

Guys received my notes its written in it review required althu the analyst's notes was written met
Does this mean there's something bad?

Woodroc

Apr 5, 2017
NB
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I guess you did not request it in French?! Hopefully you have some French language skills! Otherwise, maybe you know someone who can translate!
YES, I did find some help :)

Regarding my notes, the only thing that caught my attention was this note :

'IMM0008, BOX 2, CATEGORY WAS INCORRECTLY ENTERED BY CLIENT BUT DOCUMENTS SUPPORT A PNP APPLICATION WHICH HAS BEEN FORWARDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING'

I am not sure what they mean by it. any thoughts?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Need help from senior members:
Dec 2015 applicant. My BGC have been in-progress since June 2017. We have given our interview in May 2017 and in notes it states that they are satisfied of our genuine relationship.

I ordered my notes in August and received them in early September. I need someone to decipher them for me please:

SPR eligibility: Passed
Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Paper File:
Under Admissibilities:
Security: 1

(I can see everything is erased (white-out) and then there's more stuff which has been erased). In the middle of the page, it says "Sub activities: 1" Type: Security Clearance by CBSA.

What is going on with my application? How long does it take for CBSA to complete their checks? What was it that they erased? Do they erase it for everyone?

I'm so confused and fed up!

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Got my notes today guys after applying on Aug. 9th. Everything looks okay. Nothing has been started in assessments but there don't seem to be any red flags either, so I'm happy.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
What is going on with my application? How long does it take for CBSA to complete their checks? What was it that they erased? Do they erase it for everyone?

I'm so confused and fed up!
I see you in posts from over a year ago and really feel for your situation, especially because you have a kid, too. It must be so emotionally draining to raise a baby without your partner present. And I can only imagine how that strains your relationship over time, too. As if the distance wasn't enough!

However, I do believe you must be at the end of your process. I mean, what else could they come up with now? I think it's only a matter of those DMs coming out in batches, and yours will definitely be in them, inshaAllah. Don't get too caught up on the notes. I had things whited-out in mine too but it doesn't seem like anything we need to worry about.

You've already faced the interview and there don't seem to be high chances of case rejection, so it makes sense that you should expect good news soon.

edelahozd

Jan 31, 2017
Xan somebody help me to unterstad this note:
Notes 2:
Created on june30
Created by
JK00002
Updated on june 30
Updated by
JK00002
Restricted: No
Label: General
Text: ADMISS REVIEW: ColBGVColBGV(colombian background verification) NTR. Search done. C passed. File on PFIN: PPT, Photos

Notice that criminality shows passed, security is in blank with the mention s (15.1) on the corner and meds also passed.

Thakns

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
I see you in posts from over a year ago and really feel for your situation, especially because you have a kid, too. It must be so emotionally draining to raise a baby without your partner present. And I can only imagine how that strains your relationship over time, too. As if the distance wasn't enough!

However, I do believe you must be at the end of your process. I mean, what else could they come up with now? I think it's only a matter of those DMs coming out in batches, and yours will definitely be in them, inshaAllah. Don't get too caught up on the notes. I had things whited-out in mine too but it doesn't seem like anything we need to worry about.

You've already faced the interview and there don't seem to be high chances of case rejection, so it makes sense that you should expect good news soon.
Thanks for the kind words! She is a good kid mashallah so it's been helpful raising her on my own and because I work full-time in a demanding job so it kind is a distraction. But definitely puts a strain on our marriage.

Just waiting for that miracle email to say they need our passport!

Reactions: Sandhukang

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Does anyone know what the "Online Activity History" section of GCMS notes mean? Mine has a zero in front of it and below it is says "Online properties: 1". Thank you

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
Dear Members,

I just got my GCMS notes today and appended below is the extract from the notes.
It seems that my file has been shifted to New Delhi Visa Office, and I am already 3 months and 18 days since submission.

Could you'll Kindly take a look at my below extract of the notes and PLEASE tell me that:

1. What will happens at NDVO now in my case? Is there any reason to worry; and will NDVO do any kinds of stringent checks or verifications on my file?
  2. Usually people speak about Eligibility as "Recommended Pass" or "Passed" status. Whereas I have Eligibility as "Met" at CIO and now changed back to "Not Started" before transferring it back to NDVO. So when will I get the Other statuses?
  3. Approximately how much more time will I take to get the PPR? (My AOR is 13th June 2017 and file transferred to NDVO on 24th Aug)
Thanking You in Anticipation!

****EXTRACT OF GCMS NOTES****
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

For The Eligibility Section it says:

Field Name: Eligibility
Old Value: Met
New Value: Not Started

Office: Centralized Intake Office

For The A11.2 it says:

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ Field Name: Status
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2017/08/24

Updated By: LJ9131

ACTIVITY: 2
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
Field Name: Status
New Value: Met
Updated Date: 2017/08/23

Updated By: D0011

My Notes are as follows:

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2017/08/23

Created By: D0011
Updated Date: 2017/08/23

Label: EE Eligibility
Text:
***AGENT REVIEW A11.2***Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: Appears Met
FSW points total: 70
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 432
CRS minimum score for round: 415 Current CRS score: 432
I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as single at ITA and APR, PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with ________ & ________ PA awarded points for Bachelor Degree 4 yrs Primary Occupation: NOC 1311 with _______
Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level B. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment. .eDoc 158968044

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2017/07/11

Created By: D0011
Updated Date: 2017/07/11

Label: General
Text: *** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK Criminality Decision Passed.

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2017/07/09

Created By: CB6173
Updated Date: 2017/07/09

Updated By: CB6173
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION E********* REGULATION: FSW have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following:
MIN.SCORE: 415 CRS SCORE: 432 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Review Notes For Representative: Does NOT have Representative Primary Applicant
Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW CLIENT INFORMATION - SCHEDULE A INCLUDED -----
EDUCATION----Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site, ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS)
Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- - Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate Provided R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to eAPR

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
How many times are we allowed to order our gems notes?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.