+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
You can know the exact start date if you request ATIP notes from CBSA because CIC blanks it out.
Thanks alot friend! Never heard about ATIP notes, I think not many people request fro these as mostly it GCMS notes. I googled it and it says, I need to know the relevant department. as you mentioned its CBSA, is it in all cases CBSA or can be intelligence services?
Any idea how long does it takes to get ATIP notes?

AST92

Sep 28, 2018
Eligibility is NOT passed yet. It has passed what I call Level 1 but Level 2 is left. Once CBSA gets back to CIC with your security check opinion then they will fully pass your eligibility and you will get asked for Medical again (if you have done one now and it expires) or you will get passport request for COPR.
Hi how are you? Could you kindly assist. My Aor is June 19 2018. Last week I got a request for re-medical. My GCMS notes however mentioned security not started. Is there a chance my PPR is close by?

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
First off, there is nothing to worry. A RR does not mean that there is some issue with your application.

I wrote an exhaustive post on RR, which I am re-posting here:

In case of statutory questions, if answered in affirmative, the case analyst is marking it for the officer. If your visa refusal was not due to misrepresentation or fraud, you need not worry and all applicants who answer the statutory question in affirmative, will have RR.
Thanks a lot sir, Hope NDVO will give speedy PPR now.

Reactions: legalfalcon

mani770

Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know what does secondary office mean in Notes. I have creation date of 2010 in notes with 3 offices (CIO, CPC-Vegreville, OSC). i was never there in that year. i went for vacation in 2004 and 2012 but not 2012. it is mentioned under secondary office.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi how are you? Could you kindly assist. My Aor is June 19 2018. Last week I got a request for re-medical. My GCMS notes however mentioned security not started. Is there a chance my PPR is close by?
Please post your FULL notes or message me privately. Maybe you are reading wrong that security is not started or reading old notes.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks alot friend! Never heard about ATIP notes, I think not many people request fro these as mostly it GCMS notes. I googled it and it says, I need to know the relevant department. as you mentioned its CBSA, is it in all cases CBSA or can be intelligence services?
Any idea how long does it takes to get ATIP notes?
All the cases goes to CBSA but few are transferred to CSIS. It takes 35-40 days to received the notes,

Reactions: eninevo

Blu3

Oct 11, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I need a help with a quick question about a note i have under ANALYST RECOMMENDATION.

Note1
Created date 2018/07/11
Created by CA17159
Up date 2018/07/12
Up date by CA17159
Restricted : no
Label EE Eligibility
Office : CPC Vergreville
Text
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI3 A11.2: Review Required R87.1:CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENT- Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

Should i be concerned about A11.2: Review Required. even though it says Recommended Pass.
Did you get an answer for this?

sdharan19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
If you are a Canadian PR/Citizen you can order on your own, if not you can use the third party, link provided below
hi
are this trusted sites? Would appreciate your advice..thinking of ordering the notes as since medical i haven't heard anything.
And ordering the notes will it delay our application?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
hi
are this trusted sites? Would appreciate your advice..thinking of ordering the notes as since medical i haven't heard anything.
And ordering the notes will it delay our application?
No, ordering your notes will have no delay, whereas in some cases people have reported that the file moved after ordering one, but these are all perceptions. The reason is when you order the notes, the officer has to add a comment which makes him check your application.

Reactions: jackan

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
All the cases goes to CBSA but few are transferred to CSIS. It takes 35-40 days to received the notes,
To clarify: This comment suggests that some cases may go to CSIS and not CBSA. That is not true. ALL cases that need security check go to CBSA no matter what. Then, CBSA in many cases decides to send to CSIS and when CSIS is done the report comes back to CBSA. Finally, CBSA sends the complete report to CIC (that is only if CBSA hasn't sent the case to any other organizations. CSIS is not their only partner). Once complete by CBSA then they send their opinion to CIC. CSIS is not in direct contact with CIC.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
To clarify: This comment suggests that some cases may go to CSIS and not CBSA. That is not true. ALL cases that need security check go to CBSA no matter what. Then, CBSA in many cases decides to send to CSIS and when CSIS is done the report comes back to CBSA. Finally, CBSA sends the complete report to CIC (that is only if CBSA hasn't sent the case to any other organizations. CSIS is not their only partner). Once complete by CBSA then they send their opinion to CIC. CSIS is not in direct contact with CIC.
I appreciate this, but that is what i mentioned All the cases goes to CBSA but few are transferred to CSIS.
Yes i missed to mention what happens after that, which you covered it well. Highly appreciated.

Reactions: torontob

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
No, ordering your notes will have no delay, whereas in some cases people have reported that the file moved after ordering one, but these are all perceptions. The reason is when you order the notes, the officer has to add a comment which makes him check your application.
ATIP officers are a whole different department and different people than deciding officers in many Gov organizations including CIC. There is a very low likelihood of requesting ATIP trigger an advancement in case (if any at all).

But, yes there is NOT supposed to be an adverse affect to ordering notes unless an officer (who is a human) takes many requests around security as suspicious (which they shouldn't by guidelines but they are people). I haven't heard of this happening.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I appreciate this, but that is what i mentioned All the cases goes to CBSA but few are transferred to CSIS.
Yes i missed to mention what happens after that, which you covered it well. Highly appreciated.
And just another note, not ALL cases go to CBSA. Those which require security check by CBSA as per officer's determination go to CBSA...thanks for clarifying.