Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
I ordered mine on October 3rd, and it is at 57 percent on caipsnotes.ca (I don’t remember the name but it is something like that)

riyaeliza

Nov 2, 2019
Dubai,UAE
Category........
FAM
Hi, I ordered for GCMS notes on October 10th ( I haven't received it yet ) . I also have an immigration consultant who did my paperwork for me ( spousal application). I want to know if I will be able to receive the gcms notes ( applied it by giving consent to my husband/sponsor/ Canadian citizen) or do I need to ask my paid representative aka the immigration consultant to order for me ? Any information regarding this is highly appreciated. TIA.

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
If u have ordered them than just wait ...if u want to order than go to thegcmsonline.com website it's very easy to apply ...for any help msg in reply to this one

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
I ordered through a friend on Oct/4. Still waiting. Hopefully will receive before 3rd Nov.

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
If we order GCMS notes through someone who stays in canada, will it be faster than ordering from our home country or it stays the same

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
If we order GCMS notes through someone who stays in canada, will it be faster than ordering from our home country or it stays the same
There is only one way to get GCMS notes which is through this location https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en . And for this, you need to be a Canadian citizen or PR and someone from Canada. So, all those websites who say they can provide are actually some PR holder or a citizen in Canada who will take authorization from you to request your notes from the above mentioned website, that's all. So it all the same time.
But it could be possible that the guy who ordered for you might delay a day or 2 just probably to store all your info in his database or something so that he can use all that data to sell to some organization later.

So be careful when you use websites like that, you are essentially giving away hell lot of your private information to a 3rd party whom you have never met.

Reactions: Aakash1996

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
There is only one way to get GCMS notes which is through this location https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en . And for this, you need to be a Canadian citizen or PR and someone from Canada. So, all those websites who say they can provide are actually some PR holder or a citizen in Canada who will take authorization from you to request your notes from the above mentioned website, that's all. So it all the same time.
But it could be possible that the guy who ordered for you might delay a day or 2 just probably to store all your info in his database or something so that he can use all that data to sell to some organization later.

So be careful when you use websites like that, you are essentially giving away hell lot of your private information to a 3rd party whom you have never met.
Thanks buddy

moppa

May 30, 2020
Anyone got GCMS recently. I applied on 14th October and got a mail today saying due to immense volume of the application they need more 90 days and i will get an update on Feb 11, 2021. Any one else here facing the same issues?

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone got GCMS recently. I applied on 14th October and got a mail today saying due to immense volume of the application they need more 90 days and i will get an update on Feb 11, 2021. Any one else here facing the same issues?
from which site you ordered your gcms??? this is really ridiculous even for gcms they take so much time

moppa

May 30, 2020
where does it say to wait for another 90 days..i couldnt find any such statements
i received an email from ircc today

This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on October 14, 2020, for the following records:

The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the temporary residence files concerning

I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access To Information Act*, an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution.

Considering the extension, your request is now due on February 11, 2021

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
i received an email from ircc today

This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on October 14, 2020, for the following records:

The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the temporary residence files concerning

I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access To Information Act*, an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution.

Considering the extension, your request is now due on February 11, 2021
oops:(..whats the use of ordering the gcms then if it takes too long.. useless IRCC