Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks,

i applied notes through gcmsnotes.com on 8thjune 2023 but since now i am not heard anything..how long it will take. I applied for my cousin on 16 june and recieve on 1st july ( for my cousin i used different website.

can anyone know gcmsnotes.com is an authentic site? Or any one know how long it takes to recieve notes?

i will really appreciate your responses..

thanks in advance

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
The site is legit, as far as know. It doesn't add much value over making the request yourself other than they fill the form for you.
It used to be that only citizens and PRs could make these requests directly, so temporary visa applicants had to use a middle man, but I think that rule has been changed.

On the timeline: I just received GCMS notes that I requested in November. The notes were generated in January, but they decided to mail them last night at 2am. Maybe in a few months I'll get the notes that I requested last September.
Since then I already received the notes that I requested in March, so these old ones are absolutely useless now.:rolleyes:

When they did respond in a reasonable amount of time it usually took between a month and a month and a half. I am hearing that they are getting quicker lately though, some people got theirs in 1-2 weeks recently.

uzz96

Jul 9, 2023
Hello guys,

I applied for my dad in May through old gckey and I forgot to add his old UCI number (he got a visit visa before and biometrics were done too). He got assigned a new UCI number and now his biometrics are not populated.

What can be done to show cic old uci number? Will the biometrics populate in gckey if the old uci number cant be sent?