+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes: T4/payslips

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Just got my GCMS notes. CEC inland applicant here, June 13 AOR.

Last note was Oct 1, recommended pass for eligibility. Case analyst was satisfied of my employment info, but also mentioned "appears PA did not provide T4/pay stubs" at the end in caps. Employment period and duties were noted as "appears met".

1) Should I worry in this case? I didn't provide a T4 because I didn't even have a full calendar year of work, and I didn't include payslips since I get paid bi-weekly and I didn't have the latest one when I applied. In any case I read that it wasn't entirely necessary. The analyst also didn't flag it as "review required", so I'm wondering if this is just an FYI to the next case officer not to look for the slips to save time, or if it's something more troubling.

2) I see that the file was reassigned to RC-9515 (regional centre - Ottawa), due date Oct 31. What does this mean? I've had no updates since then, not even biometric update.

3) The requested RCMP check was provided way back in August, but the analyst didn't acknowledge this. Is criminality done by a different analyst? Still showing as criminality in progress.

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020

Last note was Oct 1, recommended pass for eligibility. Case analyst was satisfied of my employment info, but also mentioned "appears PA did not provide T4/pay stubs" at the end in caps. Employment period and duties were noted as "appears met".

1) Should I worry in this case? I didn't provide a T4 because I didn't even have a full calendar year of work, and I didn't include payslips since I get paid bi-weekly and I didn't have the latest one when I applied. In any case I read that it wasn't entirely necessary. The analyst also didn't flag it as "review required", so I'm wondering if this is just an FYI to the next case officer not to look for the slips to save time, or if it's something more troubling.

2) I see that the file was reassigned to RC-9515 (regional centre - Ottawa), due date Oct 31. What does this mean? I've had no updates since then, not even biometric update.

3) The requested RCMP check was provided way back in August, but the analyst didn't acknowledge this. Is criminality done by a different analyst? Still showing as criminality in progress.

Hello Kais,
Just sharing my opinion for your GCMS notes:
1) you should be OK, T4 and Paystubs are not mandatory. you already received recommended pass, it is unlikely for an officer to reject it. Stay positive
2) the due date refers to when will your application be looked again, however it is not definitive.
3) dont know for sure, but you may check in the incoming information from the client, maybe they acknowledged it somewhere in the notes.

Good Luck!

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Hello Kais,
Just sharing my opinion for your GCMS notes:
1) you should be OK, T4 and Paystubs are not mandatory. you already received recommended pass, it is unlikely for an officer to reject it. Stay positive
2) the due date refers to when will your application be looked again, however it is not definitive.
3) dont know for sure, but you may check in the incoming information from the client, maybe they acknowledged it somewhere in the notes.

Good Luck!
Thanks.

3) I do see the incoming RCMP edoc, but it's been almost 3 months since then and still no update on criminality :(

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019

U got ur pr?