+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms notes says...

Mnaj

Jun 14, 2019
Hi there...
We (family of 4 members) got our trv rejected in jun 2019... We requested for atip notes...and have received the same.. Pls advice on what all steps to undertake for next successful application... Thnx in adv..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there...
We (family of 4 members) got our trv rejected in jun 2019... We requested for atip notes...and have received the same.. Pls advice on what all steps to undertake for next successful application... Thnx in adv..
We can't see the image. You will have to re-type key parts of the GCMS notes here or copy and paste this information.

Reactions: Mnaj

Mnaj

Jun 14, 2019
1. Label:eligibility...
.. Decision based on documentation provided, occupation,overall financial situation, travel history, ties to his/her country of residency, and purpose of travelling to Canada. On balamce, i am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine visitor to canada who would leave Canada after a period of authorised stay. No compelling reasons exist to travel to canada. Application refused.

2... Label:eligibility
All family of four, lack of supporting documents, no previous travel

3... Label:adm/biometric..
.. Photograph: no blur amd neutral expression is reflecting...

4.label:general......
..i will visit mr. Xxx at.. Address in canada.. Xxx

5.label:general..
..i will visit. Mrs. Xxx at address in canada... Xxx....

Mnaj

Jun 14, 2019
Things which we missed were...
We didn't attach an itinerary of our travel before..
And abt travel history...we have not visited any five eye countries.. Our visits were to singapore, malaysia and saudi in these 10 years.. Its my 11 year old's wish to visit Niagara falls and since my sister too resides there as permanent resident, we planned for canada visit..... But got refused:-(

Mnaj

Jun 14, 2019
The Canadian address is of my sister's which we mentioned in our applications who is a pr..(family of 4)

Mnaj

Jun 14, 2019
The documents we attached were..
#Husband's business partnership deed, company bank statement 6 mons(around 11000 cad) , income tax returns 3 yrs, company pan card
#His personal savings bank statement, pan card, car purchase invoice, property documents
#my savings acc bank statement(around 10000 cad) , property deed copies, our adhar ids, election cards, children's school ids.
# sponsor invitation letter from my sister's side and My BIL's(sister's husband) employment letter, his bank statement, their passport copies, resident permit copies, tenancyagreement copy..

And a request letter for visa, mentioning about our stay at my sister's calgary address...

Mnaj

Jun 14, 2019
Niagara Falls is on the other side of Canada from Calgary. Not a good sign for your application.
Yes..but as we come from other side of the world.. We feel its worth to travel some 4 hrs extra.. :)... We have plans to visit calgary...Banff.. Vancouver and finally return to india from toronto..

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Yes..but as we come from other side of the world.. We feel its worth to travel some 4 hrs extra.. :)... We have plans to visit calgary...Banff.. Vancouver and finally return to india from toronto..
OK, to put it clearer, if you attach a travel itinerary like that for a family of 4 with a budget of $21,000, that's really unrealistic and the visa officer won't believe you. It's not cheap at all to go to all those places. $21,000 is only a good amount for a single traveller.

It doesn't matter if your sister will pay for everything...you have to show you can afford it on your own.

That's why the GCMS notes say what they did.

Last edited:

Mnaj

Jun 14, 2019
I am sorry didnt get u.. U mean even if me n sister share our expenses, the amount is not enough?!
OK, to put it clearer, if you attach a travel itinerary like that for a family of 4 with a budget of $21,000, that's really unrealistic and the visa officer won't believe you. It's not cheap at all to go to all those places. $21,000 is only a good amount for a single traveller.

It doesn't matter if your sister will pay for everything...you have to show you can afford it on your own.

That's why the GCMS notes say what they did.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I am sorry didnt get u.. U mean even if me n sister share our expenses, the amount is not enough?!
It's more like your sister has to pay for most of your family's vacation. IRCC does not like it if someone else other than the applicant has to pay for travel to Canada.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Niagara Falls is a 4 hour flight from Calgary plus a 1.5 hour drive. Your funds in Canada our business account won’t count only your personal account. Your funds are too low for a a family of 4.

Mnaj

Jun 14, 2019
Hmm.. Ok.. Got it.. Thnx for ur valuable time..
It's more like your sister has to pay for most of your family's vacation. IRCC does not like it if someone else other than the applicant has to pay for travel to Canada.

Mnaj

Jun 14, 2019
I m sorry that was a typo.. Not in business acc . he has in his personal savings account only... Anyways i get to know that we must have shown a lot more...will reapply once we have enough savings.. thnx all for ur valuable time a
Niagara Falls is a 4 hour flight from Calgary plus a 1.5 hour drive. Your funds in Canada our business account won’t count only your personal account. Your funds are too low for a a family of 4.