+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes say PR approved in January, but no COPR/PPR letters or communication from IRCC

CanadaPleaseListen

Aug 14, 2020
Hey I ordered GCMS notes in July 2020 and there was no mention of Corona in it. I ordered them again in August and it has mentioned that my file is ‘impacted by Coronavirus’

Gift19

Nov 6, 2019
Does anyone have any idea what this means? I saw this in my GCMS notes a few days ago. I never received any request so I’m quite confused as to what this means?
Yes, there is an outgoing correspondence:
Document : Application transferred
Item : Kit, Application forms
Item For : PA

What does this mean though?

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Anyone.got PPR ( NDVO)..?????

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
I'm on the same mood as you. Could you imagine been waiting for 16 months for a FSW-Outland? (AOR May 2019) I'm also ABSOLUTELY TIRED of all this. :(
Have you received your PPR?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
hello everyone, how long it takes to get the GCMS notes nowadays?

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
I had the same exact thing and it did it not make sense to me because since it is outgoing correspondance I was assuming the applicant (me) should be sent a document request or something. So what I did is I highlighted that part of the GCMS notes and attached it to a webform enquiry with a full explanation saying that according to GCMS , application is approved,...etc. A few days later I got PPR request.
It might very much be a coincidence but if I were you ,I would give it a try. Good luck.
Hello Hassan,

I am in a similar situation. AOR Mar 2020, Application approved per GCMS notes on Oct 01, 2020 but no PPR. Also, I see a counterfoil and COPR details on my notes.

Is it ok to send these details in Webform and ask ? Also, would really appreciate if you can share the content of webform which you raised.

Thanks.

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Thank you, I have done the same, told them that COPR and counterfoil was issued and about the application kit in the outgoing section.
Dont know how long will they take to reply though, or are they even issuing PPRs at this stage.
Hoping for the best.
Hello Ravirex

Did raising the webform help ?

I am in a similar situation. AOR Mar 2020, Application approved per GCMS notes on Oct 01, 2020 but no PPR. Also, I see a counterfoil and COPR details on my notes.

Is it ok to send these details in Webform and ask ? Also, would really appreciate if you can share the content of webform which you raised.

Thanks.

Reactions: CanadaPleaseListen

Mayurmalhotra

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hello Ravirex

Did raising the webform help ?

Thanks.
Hey did you try sending webform and received any update about this