+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes request extended 90 days!

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
I just received this in my email:

"an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution"

Does that mean that there are problems or complications with my file? Because I know applicants who requested the notes after I did and they have the same VO, they received their notes within 30 days.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

"an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution"

Does that mean that there are problems or complications with my file? Because I know applicants who requested the notes after I did and they have the same VO, they received their notes within 30 days.
The one I applied for earlier this year came after about 4 months.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you have any problems in your application? Review required,SS, etc?
Not really. This is just how long GCMS notes applications generally take now because of the high volume of applications.

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Not really. This is just how long GCMS notes applications generally take now because of the high volume of applications.
Agreed. But what boggles my mind is that another applicant requested their notes after I did from the same VO and received them o_O

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I ordered first set of notes on September 4, 2019 and second set of notes on November 5, 2019 and received none of them. I am giving up hope that I will ever receive them.

Porusb

May 31, 2017

Even I got the same response of 90 days extension for GCMS notes.

Did you got your notes or is it still pending?

taus01

Aug 8, 2019
Even I got the same response of 90 days extension for GCMS notes.

Did you got your notes or is it still pending?
I received the same 90 days extension notice. I was wondering if you got your GCMS report and how log it took to get it.