+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes received

acca2335

Aug 22, 2020
I have submitted application from Oman on 2nd July 2020 for fall2020 and application is processing in Abu Dhabi, yesterday received my GCMS Notes stating below.

Assessment
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Final:
Counterfoil Req: Yes

most of areas above are blank, nothing is mentioned, please need your advise and shed some light on it.

Thanks

Reactions: costeltin

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
I have submitted application from Oman on 2nd July 2020 for fall2020 and application is processing in Abu Dhabi, yesterday received my GCMS Notes stating below.

Assessment
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Final:

most of areas above are blank, nothing is mentioned, please need your advise and shed some light on it.

Thanks
I think ur progress is in process. Just keep waiting

Reactions: acca2335

Just_J

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Your application was filed on July 2nd 2020 and we are nearing the end of August meaning your application has just been in process for 2 months. You are still at the early stages of processing hence why most spaces are blank.

Your background and criminality check are still ongoing. I'm assuming that you have yet to clear the eligibility/admissibility stage. I'll advise you to exercise more patience since your application is still at the initial stages. All the best.

Last edited:

acca2335

Aug 22, 2020
Your application was filed on July 2nd 2020 and we are nearing the end of August meaning you application has just been in process for 2 months. You are still at the early stages of processing hence why most spaces are blank.

Your background and criminality check are still ongoing. I'm assuming that you have yet yo clear the eligibility/admissibility stage. I'll advise you to exercise more patience since your application is still at the initial stages. All the best.
Thanks dear for your comments

Reactions: Just_J

costeltin

Jul 9, 2020

Assessment
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Final:

Thanks
Congrats! When did you request the GCMS notes?

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020

Assessment
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:
Final:

Thanks
When did they started your eligibility review?

acca2335

Aug 22, 2020
I have raised Web Form to Vietnam Ho Chi Ming office few days ago and yesterday got reply from Saudi Arabia Canadian embassy , they mentioned that your application will unlikely be processed in time for Fall 2020 but you may be able to start for January 2021 term.

arch.ramy

Jun 8, 2018
I have raised Web Form to Vietnam Ho Chi Ming office few days ago and yesterday got reply from Saudi Arabia Canadian embassy , they mentioned that your application will unlikely be processed in time for Fall 2020 but you may be able to start for January 2021 term.
I applied from Saudi Arabia on June 5th. No update after.
How long did they take to reply to your webform?
You mentioned that you applied from Oman. Is there a reason you sent the form to Vietnam.
Thanks for your help. Wish you the best.

PwnerHarry

Star Member
Hello, I received an email saying that the ATIP request is finished and a 44 page long report is sent to me. But I didn't receive anything nor does that email have attachments. How did you receive the notes? Do they come in another separate email?

Last edited: