+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes received

acca2335

Aug 22, 2020
I applied from Saudi Arabia on June 5th. No update after.
How long did they take to reply to your webform?
You mentioned that you applied from Oman. Is there a reason you sent the form to Vietnam.
Thanks for your help. Wish you the best.
Actually Vietnam is mentioned in GCMS Note as secondary office thats why raised web form to them, but on that web form, got reply from Saudi arabia , saudi arabia embassy is replying very fast, yesterday sent email and today again got reply.

you can also raise web form specific to Saudi arabia to get latest status on your application.

Thanks

Reactions: arch.ramy

acca2335

Aug 22, 2020
Hello, I received an email saying that the ATIP request is finished and a 44 page long report is sent to me. But I didn't receive anything nor does that email have attachments. How did you receive the notes? Do they come in another separate email?
very strange as I received email with pdf attachment 42 pages.

acca2335

Aug 22, 2020
are you sure they mentioned applications won't be processed for fall20?
yes they clearly mentioned in email, but yesterday again i requested to saudi arabia embassy to process for fall 2020, and today received reply from them that they said , your application is now considering for fall 2020.

Ranajib

Sep 18, 2020
Guys

U r applying from Saudi Arabia!?

I applied for my kids on March and file is still under process. Does any body face same problem?

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Guys

U r applying from Saudi Arabia!?

I applied for my kids on March and file is still under process. Does any body face same problem?
I would suggest you to raise a webform. As I did the same thing and I got my AIP within a week.