+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES RECEIVED !!!

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Hi folks,
My friend has been refused for the third time from Riyadh office and recently received his notes, please read and advise.

NOTES: 1
I have reviewed the application. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant's incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant's purpose of visit appears vague and poorly documented. The applicant's immigration status in their country of residence appears to be temporary, which may reduce their ties to that country. According to the applicant's employment prospects, I have accorded less weight to their prospective employment ties to their country of residence. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

NOTES: 2
IMM STATUS CoR: Worker PoV: Tourism PA: INCOME: 5,000SAR/Month-LOE - Stock controller SAVINGS: 243,060SAR -Hist: Provided-BS is fairly consistent with salary on the LOE. TH: Europe/UK/Turkey/ ADD. INFO: Other: Travel plan in file. Appears that his mother is under PA's sponsorship. HOST: No info provided FG18697

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
it seems your friend is working in Riyadh but he is not a citizen of Saudi Arabia. it would be better if he applies from home country with proper travel plans ( itinerary) and if he/she has relatives in Canada it would be better if an invitation can be arranged from their side. bank balance does not matches with salary need to fix that too.
Unless he is living and working in his country it doesn’t matter if he applies from his home country of not.

Reactions: bellaluna

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
it seems your friend is working in Riyadh but he is not a citizen of Saudi Arabia. it would be better if he applies from home country with proper travel plans ( itinerary) and if he/she has relatives in Canada it would be better if an invitation can be arranged from their side. bank balance does not matches with salary need to fix that too.
Why should he apply from his home country if he is living in Saudi Arabia since birth?
Where is it mentioned that his salary is not matching bank statement?