+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes: Reading

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Good day everyone!

I have few questions regarding the GCMS notes that I received today. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

I see below that in Notes 3 the Officer requested medicals, which I did provide right away! However, in Notes 2, it says that the Medical was cancelled, which I assume they requested in error (according to label as well) as I already had medicals done before applying.
I was wondering what the below notes actually mean. Does it mean that my file was approved even though the label says "entered in error"?
Do you think the label is related to my actual MEDs only as they requested it in error or the "file approved" part is the "error"?

I know it's stupid, but I am so nervous :)

Notes: 1
Created date: 2020/09/12 15:19
Label: Adm/Medical
Office: CPC – Ottawa
Text: ** OFFICER REVIEW** Request for MEDs Cancelled. MEDs passed & valid. Application appears RFV. PA COR: Canada dep child COR: Outside Canada

Notes: 2
Created date: 2020/09/12 15:16
Label: Entered in Error
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: **OFFICER REVIEW** Request for MEDs cancelled. MEDs passed & valid. Integrated search, Foss/GCMS check completed – NAI. SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET. FILE APPROVED

Notes: 3
Created Date: 2020/09/09 12:43
Label: Adm/Medical
Text: **OFFICER REVIEW** Application pending: PA: MEDs reassessment (requested this day, BF 30 days)

Notes: 4
Created Date: 2020/09/08 21:15
Label: General
Text ***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Eligibility passed, criminality passed, integrated search completed, no adverse info found

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Your file has been approved, no error.
Thank you! That helps!
What are they waiting for then ughhh... My file is still in progress, awaiting final decision..
Not sure if the final decision is different from the "filed approved" in my GCMS Notes..

liispa

Jul 5, 2020
Thank you! That helps!
What are they waiting for then ughhh... My file is still in progress, awaiting final decision..
Not sure if the final decision is different from the "filed approved" in my GCMS Notes..
I think cause your dependent is not in Canada, I may be wrong.