Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
I just got a call from my rep which scared the *censored word* out of me saying that our entire application has been sent back lol but i'm pretty sure that it's the GCMS notes which when i ordered i accidentally ordered physical file instead of electronic, she's now saying that she doesn't see any notes just all our pics etc etc, I thought the notes would have been included in there as well, anyone has any experience with this???? I really hate to have to submit again and have to wait another 30 days :(

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
you want to be submitting for your ELECTRONIC file, not the physical file. The electronic file will show the notes entered by the officers. The phsyical file is just a copy of everything they have, and if the officer didn't make notes on the papers, it will be useless. I hope for your sake this doesn't slow down your application process because there is a theory out there that ordering the physical file does. Guess you'll be able to let us know either way!

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
CDNPR2014 said:
you want to be submitting for your ELECTRONIC file, not the physical file. The electronic file will show the notes entered by the officers. The phsyical file is just a copy of everything they have, and if the officer didn't make notes on the papers, it will be useless. I hope for your sake this doesn't slow down your application process because there is a theory out there that ordering the physical file does. Guess you'll be able to let us know either way!
Why would it slow it down? it's already been sitting at the VO since Jan, i've never heard of that but i'm so disappointed now that i have to re submit and wait another 30 days :(

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
impatientwife said:
Why would it slow it down? it's already been sitting at the VO since Jan, i've never heard of that but i'm so disappointed now that i have to re submit and wait another 30 days :(
*supposedly* it slows it down because the officer has to physically get the file, copy it and mail it which takes time away from their other duties and your file could end up on the bottom of their pile after that. again, i'm not sure if this is an urban legend or true... so you'll be able to tell US eventually.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
CDNPR2014 said:
*supposedly* it slows it down because the officer has to physically get the file, copy it and mail it which takes time away from their other duties and your file could end up on the bottom of their pile after that. again, i'm not sure if this is an urban legend or true... so you'll be able to tell US eventually.
I'm not worried about that lol i think it's a myth, the physical file isn't sent to the VO it's scanned to them so it remains in Canada maybe it's true for inland but since i'm outland i'm not to worried