+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms notes not received!!!!

SALEHJN

Jan 23, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Hello folks,
I have applied for the GCMS notes from more than 6 month, and I haven’t received yet. I don’t know what Should I do? Can I reapply again or Should I wait more time? I complained but no answering also. Is there anyone in same situation?
My first refusal reason was “ The purpose of visit is not consistent…….”. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello folks,
I have applied for the GCMS notes from more than 6 month, and I haven’t received yet. I don’t know what Should I do? Can I reapply again or Should I wait more time? I complained but no answering also. Is there anyone in same situation?
My first refusal reason was “ The purpose of visit is not consistent…….”. Thanks
Who did you order GCMS notes through? You should reapply.

SALEHJN

Jan 23, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Yes . It was through the site of IRCC. He was the responsible for my file since. And now I am asking because he told me that I should wait. I think 6 months are too much time for the notes. Do you know anyone received after 6 months?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes . It was through the site of IRCC. He was the responsible for my file since. And now I am asking because he told me that I should wait. I think 6 months are too much time for the notes. Do you know anyone received after 6 months?
If you do it yourself then it should be about 30-60 days. Reapply.

Reactions: SALEHJN