+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes no response after 3 months

yjjhzxl

Mar 30, 2018
Hi everyone, I am an inland EE applicant already with over 8 months of processing time. I ordered GCMS notes in April (3 months ago!!) and still haven't received any response by now. During this period, I sent inquiry emails three times about why they don't send me my GCMS notes, none of them got any replies. I am so desperate right now, is there any particular cause they would refuse to send my notes or answer any questions regarding that? What can I do now??

When I phone CIC agent, he/she always says they don't have access to the notes related issue, and only thing they can tell me is I am in security check and all others have passed.

Hope anyone can tell me what I can do right now..Thanks in advance!

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hi everyone, I am an inland EE applicant already with over 8 months of processing time. I ordered GCMS notes in April (3 months ago!!) and still haven't received any response by now. During this period, I sent inquiry emails three times about why they don't send me my GCMS notes, none of them got any replies. I am so desperate right now, is there any particular cause they would refuse to send my notes or answer any questions regarding that? What can I do now??

When I phone CIC agent, he/she always says they don't have access to the notes related issue, and only thing they can tell me is I am in security check and all others have passed.

Sounds like the CIC agent has told you the exact reason why your application is still under processing. Everything's passed except for the security screening.

Unfortunately, occasionally, there are people who got chosen randomly by the CIC to go through some extra security screening process.
From the cases I have seen, this will take a long time (Up to a year or two) but will eventually pass.

GCMS notes will not tell you anything specific regarding to this process because all security sections on the GCMS notes are redacted.

Dont worry. You should be okay. Just need to wait a bit longer.

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019

Hey.. Did you actually get GCMS notes and PR?? I am also in the same boat, no GCMS almost 3 months. 8 months since AOR. CEC Inland candidate.

Would really appreciate if you could answer..

Thanks!!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hey.. Did you actually get GCMS notes and PR?? I am also in the same boat, no GCMS almost 3 months. 8 months since AOR. CEC Inland candidate.

Would really appreciate if you could answer..

Thanks!!
How did you order the notes? Through third party? If so contact them!