+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes, how to obtain and how long does it take?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can anyone request the notes? Like, even in case of approval?
I want to know what took them so long to process my application.
Here's the link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Someone who lives in Canada can order these notes on your behalf. Do use the new consent form. It costs CAD 5, takes about 4-5 weeks.

The notes may restrict the release of certain information particularly concerning background checks (which is the reason for the delay in processing your TRV). Those pages would appear as blank/no details released

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Here's the link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Someone who lives in Canada can order these notes on your behalf. Do use the new consent form. It costs CAD 5, takes about 4-5 weeks.

The notes may restrict the release of certain information particularly concerning background checks (which is the reason for the delay in processing your TRV). Those pages would appear as blank/no details released
Can someone who is on study permit order gcms notes For someone's else

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, s/he can. A consent letter is needed
Rented a agriculture land from some one is this is a include in strong home ties
Rennovation of house in future of my home how can i convience visa officer and how i show the evidence of rennovation of home have to done after my visit . I wang to apply trv after visity my family iwill come back is this sufficent and how can i proof this

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
@scylla @Bryanna hi seniors. when we order GCMS they ask about surname or family name . who will be in that blanks whos is order or who is applicant please tell hurry ?
Are you requesting information on your own behalf? (yes or no)

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I dnt know my previous uci number or any other application number can be get gcms note without uci number and application number
I have passport numbdr , date of birth , full name , surename available for gcms note
Can i get notes in the above following list ?? @Bryanna @scylla

Project@2018

Aug 3, 2018
Hi,
Can someone tell is it possible to get CAIPS/GCMS notes for an open work permit?
I got refusal and want to get notes.
Please reply
Thank you.

Flame Jb

Oct 22, 2019
Hello can anyone help?

I was denied a study permit visa last year and I'm now willing to apply again for the study permit but I was advised to get the GCMS note to find out what exactly what went wrong with my previous application. I'm currently living in South Africa and it seems impossible to request this file as I'm outside Canada

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello can anyone help?

I was denied a study permit visa last year and I'm now willing to apply again for the study permit but I was advised to get the GCMS note to find out what exactly what went wrong with my previous application. I'm currently living in South Africa and it seems impossible to request this file as I'm outside Canada
There are third party services who can get it on your behalf, online or through immigration lawyers or consultants in Canada. Just search on this forum or on Google. Usually CA$25-50. Any more than that is a rip-off. I read about a lawyer here who was charging $1500 for it