+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes help!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
The screen shots doesn’t say much. But looks like the case analyst didn’t count your Canadian work experience. There’s no salary information on your reference letter. Hence, there’s deduction of points. Was your reference letter missing any required information?

murraymoose

Oct 2, 2020
The screen shots doesn’t say much. But looks like the case analyst didn’t count your Canadian work experience. There’s no salary information on your reference letter. Hence, there’s deduction of points. Was your reference letter missing any required information?

Thanks for the response. There was confirmation of the salary noted by the case analyst. I have extracted the following text from the agents comments rather than the screenshots:

r87.1 CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - REVIEW REQUIRED ready to finalize

CRS score at ITA: 458, CRS points min score for round: 445 CRS, score at application (APR): 458 Total CRS points assessed: 373 / Verified CRS score: 373 I have reviewed the following CRS points:

WORK EXPERIENCE - Educational credentials provided: Bachelor’s degree: Law, 2019-06 to 2020-08 xxxx =, web-based search confirms employer information Letter confirms salary of CAD xxxxx - Letter confirms full time employment ; 2015-07 to 2018-06 xxxx

Letter confirms salary of N/A, Letter confirms full/time employment: CEC work: 0 years o months of 1 year - CRS foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - CRS Canadian work: 0 years 0 months of 1 year

The 'verified CRS' score is of concern as it is less than my CRS score. It does not make sense to me as there is already comment on employer information and full time work confirmed.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for the response. There was confirmation of the salary noted by the case analyst. I have extracted the following text from the agents comments rather than the screenshots:

CRS score at ITA: 458, CRS points min score for round: 445 CRS, score at application (APR): 458 Total CRS points assessed: 373 / Verified CRS score: 373 I have reviewed the following CRS points:

WORK EXPERIENCE - Educational credentials provided: Bachelor’s degree: Law, 2019-06 to 2020-08 xxxx =, web-based search confirms employer information Letter confirms salary of CAD xxxxx - Letter confirms full time employment ; 2015-07 to 2018-06 xxxx

Letter confirms salary of N/A, Letter confirms full/time employment: CEC work: 0 years o months of 1 year - CRS foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - CRS Canadian work: 0 years 0 months of 1 year

The 'verified CRS' score is of concern as it is less than my CRS score. It does not make sense to me as there is already comment on employer information and full time work confirmed.
I’m comparing yours with mine and mine says “appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category”. Then my work points are verified, no deduction. Does your reference letter meet all of IRCC’s requirements?

murraymoose

Oct 2, 2020
I’m comparing yours with mine and mine says “appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category”. Then my work points are verified, no deduction. Does your reference letter meet all of IRCC’s requirements?

It states my job title, duties, hours worked, dates worked, salary etc so feel that it does meet the requirements. For some reason though it seems to have not satisfied the case analyst?!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
It states my job title, duties, hours worked, dates worked, salary etc so feel that it does meet the requirements. For some reason though it seems to have not satisfied the case analyst?!
Hm, that is odd. There’s no other comment why there’s review required, right?

wait for others to comment.

Dominhan

Mar 24, 2021

I think I know what the problem is. CEC only counts work experience from the last 3 years at the time of ITA. Let's say you received ITA at July 2020, then eligible work experience will be counted from July 2017 to July 2020. In your case, you work from July 2015 to June 2018, but the eligible experience are counted only from July 2017 to June 2018 -> Not complete One Year of Canada Experience.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

murraymoose

Oct 2, 2020
The work dates match up but the Work experience letter didn’t have a signature. I have since resubmitted the original letter with a signature. Still RR though

Dominhan

Mar 24, 2021
The work dates match up but the Work experience letter didn’t have a signature. I have since resubmitted the original letter with a signature. Still RR though
Even if there is a signature. Work experience only counts in that last 3 years at ITA. I guess you got ITA in July 2020 because of 445 cutoff score. Your work experience in 2015 and 2016 will not be counted