No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
nmeka said:
You are right, You can claim points for your foreign exp as well even though you get invited under CEC. Because its the same case with me.

IMO order another set of GCMS notes because the notes we were looking were generated in April and its July now, There might be some new notes on your file by now.

Stay Positive and good luck.
Agreed with this. People say there are always some changes on notes, maybe because 2 officers simultaneously work on the same file - one from LO and the other from CPC-Ottawa. However, no harm to raise CSE and politely explain your case provided with more evidences.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmeka said:
You are right, You can claim points for your foreign exp as well even though you get invited under CEC. Because its the same case with me.

IMO order another set of GCMS notes because the notes we were looking were generated in April and its July now, There might be some new notes on your file by now.

Stay Positive and good luck.
Thank you for time bro, just submitted a cse.

Hello sir,

I applied for permanent residency application and received my AOR on march 21. Recently I ordered GCMS notes and received them last week. When I went through them, I found my work experience category has no points under CEC.

Another observation I found was in funds met section. Since I applied under CEC, I did not submit any documents related to funds, although notes has a field with funds exempt as N. Which also says funds not met.

I presume those are the reasons I saw a note which mentioned "failed candidate" in the assessment 1 section and a similar note in the notes section under notes2.

It will be my pleasure to provide any documents required to evaluate my work experience. I will be more than fortunate to prove my candidacy and submit any information that helps you evaluate my candidacy.

Regarding funds met section, I am uploading my recent pay stub (June - 2016) of my current job in Canada . Please accept my request, Have a great day.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valsanail said:
Agreed with this. People say there are always some changes on notes, maybe because 2 officers simultaneously work on the same file - one from LO and the other from CPC-Ottawa. However, no harm to raise CSE and politely explain your case provided with more evidences.
Just submitted cse and also determined to order another set of notes, hoping to have latest information in them. Thank you for your time and input.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
IIRC, any time that is paid (actual work, vacation, sick) is counted and any time not paid is not.

There is also complication that if your work hours are not stable, and you've worked less than 30 hours in some weeks, you will lost a few here and there even if you worked more than 30 hours in other weeks.

I suppose you submitted pay subs to prove those hours in your file so that's what CIC goes with.

But assume you have all the hours you claimed justified and proven to CIC, there shouldn't be any problem with applying 1 day after you meet the requirement.

There's also no problem in creating profile before meeting requirement, as long as the requirements are met at time of ITA given

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mf4361 said:
IIRC, any time that is paid (actual work, vacation, sick) is counted and any time not paid is not.

There is also complication that if your work hours are not stable, and you've worked less than 30 hours in some weeks, you will lost a few here and there even if you worked more than 30 hours in other weeks.

I suppose you submitted pay subs to prove those hours in your file so that's what CIC goes with.

But assume you have all the hours you claimed justified and proven to CIC, there shouldn't be any problem with applying 1 day after you meet the requirement.

There's also no problem in creating profile before meeting requirement, as long as the requirements are met at time of ITA given

Thank you soo much, that helped. I will have re evaluate where to look for errors and why might he added a note as failed candidate.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys just now i ordered GCMS notes but i only filled up one form and paid the fees and submitted.Is this the way to order or need to print out some forms and filled and submit?Little worried at last when i saw some forms below that page.
Regards
Rabin

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabinJi said:
Guys just now i ordered GCMS notes but i only filled up one form and paid the fees and submitted.Is this the way to order or need to print out some forms and filled and submit?Little worried at last when i saw some forms below that page.
Regards
Rabin
Where did u order? Are you inland ? Where are you applying from, which website did you use.