+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes has Failed candiate - Can I submit CSE

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The-SpaceGuy said:
But vacation time is considered as paid time, I read it on cic website itself and would sick leaves are considered non working days? My employer pays for sick days. full pay.

Thanks for your ideas, have you seen any thing like this before?
Note says R10 is ok. Work exp is verified at a later stage - A11.2 and CEC criteria R87.1 (Canadian Work Exp), around 3-4 months after AOR. It seems your R87.1 is yet not done. Not sure why failed candidate if R10 is ok. Did you apply earlier for PR? May be any of your earlier profile was rejected?

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:
2 weeks of paid vacation is counted in the 52 weeks of your experience

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/work.asp

Were you off for more than 2 weeks?
if my company gives more than 2 weeks ? lets say 4 weeks and I took 3 weeks ? will that be an issue?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
The-SpaceGuy said:
if my company gives more than 2 weeks ? lets say 4 weeks and I took 3 weeks ? will that be an issue?
If we go by the website then there could be issues.

Reactions: Adanac11

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:
If we go by the website then there could be issues.
Yes, website said 2 weeks as example, but they also said reasonable based on profile. I guess I am in trouble. Let me see what happens. Thanks for your input.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
The-SpaceGuy said:
Yes, website said 2 weeks as example, but they also said reasonable based on profile. I guess I am in trouble. Let me see what happens. Thanks for your input.
I hope it works out (send ur recent Paystub via CSE).

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:
I hope it works out (send ur recent Paystub via CSE).
Thank you, do I mention a reason for sending paystub via cse or should I just attach it and tell , attaching my recent paystub? Because notes did not mention anything about my current job.

If I send paystub without them asking, would it be like pushing it? Just asking.

Thank you soo much for your time.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
Acually the rules are different province wise, if the offer ketter says 3-4 weeks of vacation period, then PA can claim that work exp too. Plus hiere this guys has already completed one year, R10 is complete so the reason can be different...!! Cant say what exactly it is...!!

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
RockCan said:
Acually the rules are different province wise, if the offer ketter says 3-4 weeks of vacation period, then PA can claim that work exp too. Plus hiere this guys has already completed one year, R10 is complete so the reason can be different...!! Cant say what exactly it is...!!
I doubt it. Provinces may have different rules but IRCC doesn't go by them. R10 check is just a completeness check and nothing more. All the eligibility checks are done at a later stage.

The-SpaceGuy said:
Thank you, do I mention a reason for sending paystub via cse or should I just attach it and tell , attaching my recent paystub? Because notes did not mention anything about my current job.

If I send paystub without them asking, would it be like pushing it? Just asking.

I would just send it without any reason for my own satisfaction. If they want to let you go they will but they don't they'll find a reason :-/

I hope it works out for you

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:
I doubt it. Provinces may have different rules but IRCC doesn't go by them. R10 check is just a completeness check and nothing more. All the eligibility checks are done at a later stage.

I would just send it without any reason for my own satisfaction. If they want to let you go they will but they don't they'll find a reason :-/

I hope it works out for you

Thank you for all the help. I am worried a lot by this, I have very less time on my work permit. Expires next June. I hope ill get enough points to reapply before that.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
popoxee said:
So you created your profile before one year cutoff? That would cause you trouble... Usually you apply after 1 year and 1 month ish

Not sure about you, but I had some failed comments in my GCMS notes too. I submitted CSE and still got rejected. Try anyway though.
Feb 23rd was one year mark, ITA came on 24th feb, applied on march 20th.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
The-SpaceGuy said:
Feb 23rd was one year mark, ITA came on 24th feb, applied on march 20th.
What's the date on your ref. letter?

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
The-SpaceGuy said:
have bachelors from india, ( Submitted ECA) , Have 2 years diploma from canada( NO ECA) , as said before 1.5 years from india and 1 year here in canada.

More notes Here

if link doesn't work .. please paste this on browser : blob:https%3A//web.whatsapp.com/37ca0a0f-410f-44e7-b52f-ddfee279f2fd

Maybe the problem is that you declared foreign experience and you got invitation for CEC, which only takes into account the experience acquired in Canada?

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnny123 said:
Maybe the problem is that you declared foreign experience and you got invitation for CEC, which only takes into account the experience acquired in Canada?
Not really, CIC also takes foreign work experience in to account when applying for CEC. I got ITA based on both foreign and Canadian experience. Please correct me if I am wrong.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
The-SpaceGuy said:
Not really, CIC also takes foreign work experience in to account when applying for CEC. I got ITA based on both foreign and Canadian experience. Please correct me if I am wrong.
You are right, You can claim points for your foreign exp as well even though you get invited under CEC. Because its the same case with me.

IMO order another set of GCMS notes because the notes we were looking were generated in April and its July now, There might be some new notes on your file by now.

Stay Positive and good luck.