+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms notes for interview?urgent help needed

Bali29

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi all,
I had recently received gcms notes on 25th of december 2012 and got interview call for 5th february 2013 in sydney australia...should i order for another gcms notes to find reason for my interview call to prepare myself for success during interview...is it ok to order gcms with only days gaps in ordering new one without affecting my file?what kind of information will i get to know about reason of interview or will it be eloborative enough in notes or just a hint or brief info about call?
Plz help me asap possible as i hv not long to go for interview as well....
Thnx all for help
Bali

Bali29

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi there,
U dont have to wait for interview call...hope u go thru ur visa approval widout interview ....its only required when they need to verify something....mine is on 5th feb 2013...hope all goes well for me...
Bali

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bali29 said:
Hi all,
I had recently received gcms notes on 25th of december 2012 and got interview call for 5th february 2013 in sydney australia...should i order for another gcms notes to find reason for my interview call to prepare myself for success during interview...is it ok to order gcms with only days gaps in ordering new one without affecting my file?what kind of information will i get to know about reason of interview or will it be eloborative enough in notes or just a hint or brief info about call?
Plz help me asap possible as i hv not long to go for interview as well....
Thnx all for help
Bali
u do not have much time left to order another one.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I wouldn't hesitate to order the gcms if you believe there could be more information in them. As I have said before, knowledge is power. This close to the interview date will make it difficult to get them in time though. Good luck.

ronaldjchristian

Star Member
Dec 6, 2011
Hi bali,

I have done my medicals and paid rprf fees as well

but 2 weeks ago i have received email saying interview is required,

but not date/time

Please let me know how long it will take for them to confirm the date and time for interview.

Thanks,

Ronald

KianaN

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London:)
NOC Code......
7216:)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov. 2011:)
AOR Received.
9 March 2012:)
IELTS Request
with documents:)
Med's Request
21 Jan. 2014
Med's Done....
15 Feb. 2014
Interview........
21 Feb. 2013
Passport Req..
21 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Processing
I recieve my GCMS today , I got all of my points , every thing is ok in my GCMS , just one

NOTE : Client claims to have been manufacturing equipment repair supervisor,she was working in this job more than 3 years while she was studing her master also during the job.
Morever she is well qulified mechanical engineeing and it is unlikely that she would work in NOC:7216 as it is Considerably under her capabilities and her high education so recommend highly an interview.

Please help me to find , what I have to clarify for them , it is positive or negative?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help & guide

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Kiana. You have a wonderful opportunity to show the VO all your proof that you did the job you stated. They have a big question in their mind why someone with your top qualifications would take a position at this lower level. Get your evidence together. Do you have photographs showing you on the job, a name badge with your designation on it, appraisals and job descriptions, anything that has not been produced after the date of the notes. What I'm thinking of is the VO would discredit a letter or documents produced after the fact. Hope this makes sense. Good luck!

KianaN

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London:)
NOC Code......
7216:)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov. 2011:)
AOR Received.
9 March 2012:)
IELTS Request
with documents:)
Med's Request
21 Jan. 2014
Med's Done....
15 Feb. 2014
Interview........
21 Feb. 2013
Passport Req..
21 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Processing
Pippin said:
Hi Kiana. You have a wonderful opportunity to show the VO all your proof that you did the job you stated. They have a big question in their mind why someone with your top qualifications would take a position at this lower level. Get your evidence together. Do you have photographs showing you on the job, a name badge with your designation on it, appraisals and job descriptions, anything that has not been produced after the date of the notes. What I'm thinking of is the VO would discredit a letter or documents produced after the fact. Hope this makes sense. Good luck!
Thanks dear Pipin;

I have many documents , I have chosen as the outstanding worker & got a prize from president , I have many photos from 2006 till now
, so I will take them with my self.(I gave +1 for your nice reply)

Interview with me in magazines & TV , I have many evidence.

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
a good advise of plus one pippen

KianaN said:
Thanks dear Pipin;

I have many documents , I have chosen as the outstanding worker & got a prize from president , I have many photos from 2006 till now
, so I will take them with my self.(I gave +1 for your nice reply)

Interview with me in magazines & TV , I have many evidence.
arrange all the pay stubs, appointment letter,any memo,and photographs in a nice folder for a nice presentation .Appearance is everything,get your appearance right .
Say hello and smile when you greet the visa officer. good luck 2 u.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Thank you for the +points. Some more coming your way to wish you luck with the interviews, all who are called. It sounds like Kiana will have no problem with proof of experience. All the best and keep us informed.

Bali29

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi ronald,
I received my interview call with date and time in same email and shows in my in procress status that interview is sceduled for february 2013 n i had to confirm by 17th januray about my attendance for interview but dunno much about interview calls after medical and rprf fees as i will be getting it after my interview only...so hope u'll get confirmation soon and they give u enough time to respond as well..so dont worry n gud luck ahead...
Bali

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on 12 th Sep 2013
Bali29 said:
Hi ronald,
I received my interview call with date and time in same email and shows in my in procress status that interview is sceduled for february 2013 n i had to confirm by 17th januray about my attendance for interview but dunno much about interview calls after medical and rprf fees as i will be getting it after my interview only...so hope u'll get confirmation soon and they give u enough time to respond as well..so dont worry n gud luck ahead...
Bali
. Hi Bali , what's your timeline and NOC frn? How did u apply for GCM , I need it urgently . Best of luck for your interviews mate.

Bali29

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi kunwar,
I applied in december 2011 n my noc is 1233 n i ordered caips notes thru visafile.info website and n got within a month...so try this it charges u only $25 thru paypal..hope i get bfr interview as i dint hv enough time to order this time...
Goodluck kunwar
Bali

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on 12 th Sep 2013
Bali29 said:
Hi kunwar,
I applied in december 2011 n my noc is 1233 n i ordered caips notes thru visafile.info website and n got within a month...so try this it charges u only $25 thru paypal..hope i get bfr interview as i dint hv enough time to order this time...
Goodluck kunwar
Bali
. Thanks so much Bali, I will order for caips right away , by the way I have heard many pple who faced interview in Sydney VO but I haven't heard any rejection after interview so best of luck mate but be prepared for interview mate .