+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes - Eligibility

aquilone

Jun 19, 2020
Hi all,

My AOR was at the end of February, but from Web Form response I knew that the eligibility check hasn't been initiated so I ordered GCMS notes.

Today I got the notes that I ordered, and it seems that the statuses of my eligibility goes like:
Nothing -> Not Started -> Calculate -> Calculation In Progress -> Passed - Candidate -> Not Started
and it went through this cycle several times (updated by different offices), while other checks (criminality and security) do not have a similar pattern.

Below is the last update on my eligibility:

APPLICATION: 10
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Passed - Candidate
New Value: Not Started
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Is this normal? Does anyone know why it would go back to Not Started from Passed?

And does this mean my eligibility was actually started already, just not posted up to date?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hi all,

My AOR was at the end of February, but from Web Form response I knew that the eligibility check hasn't been initiated so I ordered GCMS notes.

Today I got the notes that I ordered, and it seems that the statuses of my eligibility goes like:
Nothing -> Not Started -> Calculate -> Calculation In Progress -> Passed - Candidate -> Not Started
and it went through this cycle several times (updated by different offices), while other checks (criminality and security) do not have a similar pattern.

Below is the last update on my eligibility:

APPLICATION: 10
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Passed - Candidate
New Value: Not Started
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Is this normal? Does anyone know why it would go back to Not Started from Passed?

And does this mean my eligibility was actually started already, just not posted up to date?

Thanks in advance.
Check page 2 of the notes for the assessment and last 5pages for vo's comment. These are the important parts

Reactions: aquilone

aquilone

Jun 19, 2020
Check page 2 of the notes for the assessment and last 5pages for vo's comment. These are the important parts
Thanks for your response!

On Page 2 under Assessment it says "Eligibility: Not Started".

There is only one comment from VO in the notes. Looks like the VO verified the following:
Medical: passed
Languages: verified
Education: verified
Police certificate: RCMP Screening NRT, police certificate provided - NRT
R10: OK
Recommendation: Pass Criminality

Doesn't look like there is any official record for eligibility. This was why I was confused about the many eligibility status changes..

Last edited:

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
You should publish the full GCMS notes to be able to get help. Make sure you black out information you deem sensitive.

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks for your response!

On Page 2 under Assessment it says "Eligibility: Not Started".

There is only one comment from VO in the notes. Looks like the VO verified the following:
Medical: passed
Languages: verified
Education: verified
Police certificate: RCMP Screening NRT, police certificate provided - NRT
R10: OK
Recommendation: Pass Criminality

Doesn't look like there is any official record for eligibility. This was why I was confused about the many eligibility status changes..
If this is all you see in the last 5 pages of your notes, it means the case analyst is yet to review your eligibility. Give it some time.

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
What could be possible meaning of this: "Your responsible office has verified if you meet the eligibility requirement of the program under which you applied". Please note that I received ADR and responded. I got GU after 2 weeks of ADR reply. I got this reply after GU. criminality and background verification is valid. AOR: 03-Jan-2020, PNP-O