+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes Eligibility: Passed but blank on Final

MyHero

May 16, 2020
it was received on 09.02 as indicated in the notes. and nope, not reflected in gc account.
Did you send multiple webforms to them or just once? Because if multiple, I will ask if all are reflected in the incoming. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Petita

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
Are these the police certificate and the LOA? Or excluding the police certificate and 2 webforms for LOA? Sorry for too many questions
only 2 webforms in all, including 1 for police certificate and 1 for new LOA.

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
When was it received by them as indicated in the incoming? Also, it’s still not reflected in your gckey account?
Where exactly in the gckey account will we see if it has been reflected? You also asked me this before and i tried to look for where it'll be updated and i still have no idea where.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Where exactly in the gckey account will we see if it has been reflected? You also asked me this before and i tried to look for where it'll be updated and i still have no idea where.
Within the list of documents you have submitted. Because for some, it is added below all of the previous documents that have been submitted.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Also, you told me that in your friends gcms that the deferred LOA was not reflected there. Did you check the incoming part if it is there, or you just based on the “notes” if it was reflected?

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
Within the list of documents you have submitted. Because for some, it is added below all of the previous documents that have been submitted.
Ah ok, thank you

Also, you told me that in your friends gcms that the deferred LOA was not reflected there. Did you check the incoming part if it is there, or you just based on the “notes” if it was reflected?
I checked both and it isn't there

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Is it a good idea to mention the due dates stated in the GCMS notes in a webform ? Like asking them politely why I havent received any decision yet even after 4 months after the due date