+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes Eligibility: Passed but blank on Final

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Eligibility reviewing has already started. that's the only one he's waiting for. his biometrics has already been received.
yes, he has deferred to winter 2021.
What date in his gcms notes has his eligibility been started?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
just a stupid question, what does it stand for if 'info sharing' says 'complete'?
That they already have shared your information to other countries. Also, they get imformation from these countries if you have already been there. Most likely these countries are us, uk, australia. The countries that are prone for immigration

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
That they already have shared your information to other countries. Also, they get imformation from these countries if you have already been there. Most likely these countries are us, uk, australia. The countries that are prone for immigration
i see. thanks! so it's kinda of background check, including international travel history.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
i see. thanks! so it's kinda of background check, including international travel history.
Yup. That’s why biometrics is essential. This will be the main reason for refusals in stage 2, if they have seen that you were refused in other countries or have been inadmissible to enter there.

Reactions: Yangz

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Yup. That’s why biometrics is essential. This will be the main reason for refusals in stage 2, if they have seen that you were refused in other countries or have been inadmissible to enter there.
for those who have done their biometric, the info sharing has been completed already in 1st stage?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
for those who have done their biometric, the info sharing has been completed already in 1st stage?
Stage 2 processing was only for incomplete applications. For complete applications everything has been done and they’re only issued AIP so that they can start online. So basically, refusals (but this should be so rare since eligibility has been passed) will only come from incomplete applications that have received AIP.

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
What date in his gcms notes has his eligibility been started?
gcms doesn't mention this i think. i also didn't see the date on mine. mine just says passed. his also just says passed, but his app doesnt have anything on final.

When did he register his biometrics?
early march, i think? it was before lockdown

MyHero

May 16, 2020
gcms doesn't mention this i think. i also didn't see the date on mine. mine just says passed. his also just says passed, but his app doesnt have anything on final.

early march, i think? it was before lockdown
Info sharing is also complete, right? That’s weird. Did he send multiple webforms already on why his application has no progress? Also, Including the deferred LOA in the webform?

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
Info sharing is also complete, right? That’s weird. Did he send multiple webforms already on why his application has no progress? Also, Including the deferred LOA in the webform?
Yes, info sharing is complete.
Both webform and email actually. He received the automatic replies a day after. The updated LOA was sent via webform a few weeks before requesting for gcms, but it wasn't reflected there. i advised him to send it through email, hopefully it gets updated this time.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Yes, info sharing is complete.
Both webform and email actually. He received the automatic replies a day after. The updated LOA was sent via webform a few weeks before requesting for gcms, but it wasn't reflected there. i advised him to send it through email, hopefully it gets updated this time.
Has he already sent the email? Did manilaimmigration reply to hin that it has already been forwarded to the Visa officer?

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
Has he already sent the email? Did manilaimmigration reply to hin that it has already been forwarded to the Visa officer?
he hasn't yet. he will do it later today. i think it's best he does it on a weekday so that it will be processed asap. have you sent your updated loa?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
he hasn't yet. he will do it later today. i think it's best he does it on a weekday so that it will be processed asap. have you sent your updated loa?
Yes. A few days back and still haven’t heard from them ever since.

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
Yes. A few days back and still haven’t heard from them ever since.
try sending it via email. i read an applicant said it's more effective than webform. goodluck