+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes Eligibility: Passed but blank on Final

MyHero

May 16, 2020
try sending it via email. i read an applicant said it's more effective than webform. goodluck
I mean I’ve already sent it via email a few days back while I received confirmation from webform last week. I stii haven’t received any email regarding the confirmation of the embassy. Is this normal? Aren’t they supposed to confirm it the day after?

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
I mean I’ve already sent it via email a few days back while I received confirmation from webform last week. I stii haven’t received any email regarding the confirmation of the embassy. Is this normal? Aren’t they supposed to confirm it the day after?
Not entirely sure as I have only sent my updated LOA once and that was through email. I received an acknowledgement reply 3 days after. The only message I sent through webform was a follow up on my application.

Best to order gcms to be sure. Based on my gcms, the new LOA was uploaded on my application a day after I emailed it.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Not entirely sure as I have only sent my updated LOA once and that was through email. I received an acknowledgement reply 3 days after. The only message I sent through webform was a follow up on my application.

Best to order gcms to be sure. Based on my gcms, the new LOA was uploaded on my application a day after I emailed it.
Can I ask what date did you send the LOA, the date of acknowledgment, and the date that was reflected in the gcms notes?

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
Can I ask what date did you send the LOA, the date of acknowledgment, and the date that was reflected in the gcms notes?
Sure

July 14 - Sent updated LOA
July 15 - Incoming in GCMS
July 16 - Received acknowledgement

My bad, i thought it was a few days. Haha that was quick

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Sure

July 14 - Sent updated LOA
July 15 - Incoming in GCMS
July 16 - Received acknowledgement

My bad, i thought it was a few days. Haha that was quick
So the date that was stated in the gcms is july 15 and not 16?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
i see. thanks! so it's kinda of background check, including international travel history.
Hello Yangz. Excluding the note that they have already received your new LOA. Are there other indicators in the gcms notes that your new LOA has been received? Thank you

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
Hello Yangz. Excluding the note that they have already received your new LOA. Are there other indicators in the gcms notes that your new LOA has been received? Thank you
no nothing else i found in my notes related to my new LOA

MyHero

May 16, 2020
ah, you are right. yes, it's mentioned in the part of 'incoming'. sorry for the misguidance.
When was it received by them as indicated in the incoming? Also, it’s still not reflected in your gckey account?

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
When was it received by them as indicated in the incoming? Also, it’s still not reflected in your gckey account?
it was received on 09.02 as indicated in the notes. and nope, not reflected in gc account.