Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
How likely is an application to be approved if it says Eligibility: Passed? But blank on Final? The Info Sharing is also Complete.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaUCan

MyHero

May 16, 2020
How likely is my application to be approved if it says Eligibility: Passed? But blank on Final? The Info Sharing is also Complete.

Thank you so much!
Isn’t the “final:” in your gcms notes already stated that it is passed?

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
How likely is my application to be approved if it says Eligibility: Passed? But blank on Final? The Info Sharing is also Complete.

Thank you so much!
Anything written on the GCMS notes? In the VO notes that is

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
Isn’t the “final:” in your gcms notes already stated that it is passed?
hi, yup! i just edited my post. it was for my friend who received his gcms notes too. no final decision, just passed everything and complete info sharing

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
Anything written on the GCMS notes? In the VO notes that is
the most recent note said 'reviewed' and nothing more.
the previous ones are just the details of her application and nothing specific about what the VO thinks of the app.

Reactions: Luvcanada786

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
They won't approve until restrictions lifted. If you pass eligibility and you don't have any criminal records, it's very likely will be approved.
okay, thank you. i really hope so!

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
I thought the purpose of aip was so that students could start their programs fall 2020, so unlikely any futher aips will be issued due to classes already started

Reactions: Mdurra

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I thought the purpose of aip was so that students could start their programs fall 2020, so unlikely any futher aips will be issued due to classes already started
Well AIPs were also issued to people who either applied for or deferred to Jan 2021 intake. And since online learning is continuing and we can't tell how long the borders will be closed for, it's likely the system of issuing AIPs will continue.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
hi, yup! i just edited my post. it was for my friend who received his gcms notes too. no final decision, just passed everything and complete info sharing
When did he lodge and is his application online or paper based?

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
His eligibility review is still not started yet? That’s kind of weird. He is for the fall semester, right? Did he also defer?
Eligibility reviewing has already started. that's the only one he's waiting for. his biometrics has already been received.
yes, he has deferred to winter 2021.