+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes Delay

SALEHJN

Jan 23, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

I have applied for GCMS notes 5 months ago, and I have not received any reply yet. Is that normal? Did anyone have the same situation? Are there any suggestions please? Thanks.

barcastaff

Feb 14, 2023
When did you apply please ? As I have been told that nowadays, the GCMS notes are taking more time and delay than before.
Start of May, received end of May. You could also try to apply from CBSA, maybe they'll be quicker, although obviously there's no way to be sure.

Reactions: SALEHJN

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Reactions: SALEHJN

SALEHJN

Jan 23, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Start of May, received end of May. You could also try to apply from CBSA, maybe they'll be quicker, although obviously there's no way to be sure.
My rejection reason was “Your purpose of visit is not inconsistent according to your ……..”
Could you please tell me what were the main headings in the GCMs notes clarification (without personals)if your rejection reason was same?

SALEHJN

Jan 23, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
WOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 months is very long and you should for sure file a complaint

File complaints with the

The Office of the Information Commissioner (This handles the Access to Information Act) https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/submitting-complaint

Privacy Commissioner (who deals with the privacy act)https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/report-a-concern/file-a-formal-privacy-complaint/

So depending on which you asked for you can file your complaint accordingly.

Good luck
There is No response !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My rejection reason was “Your purpose of visit is not inconsistent according to your ……..”
Could you please tell me what were the main headings in the GCMs notes clarification (without personals)if your rejection reason was same?
Did you order them through a company or ATIP?