+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes Delay

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Its been 70 days since I requested GCMS notes but there is no response from IRCC. Has anyone else facing the same issue? and what I can do about it? They never sought any extension and have never responded.

Akshowjini

Oct 14, 2022
applied what? gcms notes?
Yes applied GCMS notes for my Pr application and also my work permit but no response till now thou my work permit was approved in september, I get replies for the webforms which were raised during july and august that they are still processing my application.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yes applied GCMS notes for my Pr application and also my work permit but no response till now thou my work permit was approved in september, I get replies for the webforms which were raised during july and august that they are still processing my application.
Do you know why they are not sending GCMS notes?

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Its been 70 days since I requested GCMS notes but there is no response from IRCC. Has anyone else facing the same issue? and what I can do about it? They never sought any extension and have never responded.
Yes, Its been 54 days since i requested GCMS notes via ATIP. I have seen in this fourm most of the GCMS notes takes 60-90 days. Is there any way to track them?

HS7

Jun 6, 2022
App. Filed.......
May 19, 2022
Med's Done....
June 6, 2022
Should have applied notes from CBSA too it is much faster.

I applied for notes with both CBSA and IRCC on Aug 14 2022,
CBSA notes arrived on Sep 3 (21 days)
IRCC notes arrived on Oct 15 (63 days)

There was no difference in the reasons given in both notes.

Reactions: aspirant256

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020

Thanks for sharing this information, will try to apply for CBSA notes.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020

Yesterday, I applied for CBSA notes.

Reactions: HS7

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You aren’t supposed to go through CBSA so that may not be an option if people start doing so frequently. The GCMS note system is overwhelmed just like every other system. Some people apply for the notes daily or even weekly or order them multiple time when they haven’t received a copy after 30 days partially because they can order them at no cost and some people order excessive amounts because they have the right to do so. The unnecessary and frequent notes ordered slow down the system. People are still receiving GCMS notes it is just take 2-3 months.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
You aren’t supposed to go through CBSA so that may not be an option if people start doing so frequently. The GCMS note system is overwhelmed just like every other system. Some people apply for the notes daily or even weekly or order them multiple time when they haven’t received a copy after 30 days partially because they can order them at no cost and some people order excessive amounts because they have the right to do so. The unnecessary and frequent notes ordered slow down the system. People are still receiving GCMS notes it is just take 2-3 months.
Why shouldn't we get notes through CBSA?