+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms notes delay

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
This week I’m entering the 81 days since I submitted my GCMS note :(
you will get in this week. Its worth waiting because VO tells exact what was missing in your application. Thus, we can improve chances for 2nd application.. you applied notes your own or through agent??

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
you will get in this week. Its worth waiting because VO tells exact what was missing in your application. Thus, we can improve chances for 2nd application.. you applied notes your own or through agent??
I have received mine

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
When I requested my GCSM notes, they took more than two months to arrive. When they did, the VO's explanation was a 4 line paragraph with very few details and explanation about my refusal. Also, the few details it had about dates and facts were wrong. Hope your GCMS notes are more detailed because it can help you to better approach a new application.

pathCanada

Star Member
May 1, 2021
nothing so far. maybe it's lost or forgotten in piles of other requests. :(

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
When I requested my GCSM notes, they took more than two months to arrive. When they did, the VO's explanation was a 4 line paragraph with very few details and explanation about my refusal. Also, the few details it had about dates and facts were wrong. Hope your GCMS notes are more detailed because it can help you to better approach a new application.
There not that detailed. But also some if the documents they talked about were already in the application