+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms notes delay

biggboss

Oct 19, 2020
He applied on 27 September and received it on 26 October. But that doesn’t mean that your notes will take exactly the same amount of time. I applied on 28 September through the same website he used but still haven’t received it.
yeah everyone has different amount of time to receive, I applied on 29th of September, yet to receive mine too, if you received yours please let me know

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
great. what did you get in your notes ?
I am honestly lost :D I thought after seeing too many GCMS notes It would be easy to read mine by the time I receive it but I do not know if its the adrenaline rush or it really is hard to read. So, I am attaching some of what I think are key comments maybe you @Tete and @jigzyy can help reading it.

I also have a question, for some reason in the funds field it shows less than what I actually have in my bank account or to be precise they entered the same amount but in Canadian dollars while it is in USD. It is also mentioned "1 Year" in the duration of my program while in fact it is a two years program. Should I reach out and highlight that?

Also, while it shows that criminality is passed, Security was cancelled a few times, why would that be?

Last edited:

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
D

Did they send the notes to you by themselves or you had to follow up with them?
I followed up couple of days ago but they made it clear that there is not anything they could do to expedite my application since it hasn't been 40 days since i requested it but today they shared it themselves.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I followed up couple of days ago but they made it clear that there is not anything they could do to expedite my application since it hasn't been 40 days since i requested it but today they shared it themselves.
Alright, you’ve passport request mentioned in your outgoing. Congratulations man! You will receive your PPR soon.

2tit

Jul 2, 2020
I've mentioned it, applied on march 9, Got refusal on 25 sept :(
Hi, since you received your gcms notes, may i know some portion of your 'Outgoing Correspondence'... Does it say about PPR also? I would just like to know the difference with notes of refused one and pending files. If its okay with you, if not then its fine. Thank you.