+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes concerns (Eligibility Review Required). I am CEC inland applicant with spouse inland.

skemil007

Jun 11, 2018
#URGENT #Need_Help

Hi all.
I am CEC inland applicant with inland spouse.
AOR - April, 2021
I have received GCMS notes and it has raised some concerns for me. Please advice how to approach it.

Analyst recommendations(review required for all):
  1. CEC experience could not be confirmed and changed from 35 to 0. No explanation related to this, just written review required. CEC experience points claimed from 08/2019 till 05/2021. No foreign experience.
  2. Skill Transferability(ECA) - Education points changed from 50 to 25. No explanation here as well. I have 3 years bachelors and 2 years master MSC.IT. Got ECA from ICES for a year Master degree. and 2 years Canadian Diploma. This should get me 50 points as reviewed older posts here. Please confirm !!
  3. Client was out of status from Aug 2019 until Jan 2020. I hold valid status throughout my stay in Canada, I am unsure if it is about me or my wife. As she was refused her open work permit extension (Reason: insufficient doc) and was out of status during above mentioned period of time(as her old permit expired and this was mentioned in Statutory Questions), later her status was restored (within 90 days no status limit) and application was approved. Does this scenario affect my CEC experience year points in anyway?

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.