+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes approved but no change in application status

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
If there is nothing but to wait, why don't we tell our situation to below email? It was proposed by one of us. Email of Immigration Minister : minister@cic.gc.ca
There are people who have applied before us and that still didn't get their application approved. The reason I said we have to wait is because I've been feeling exasperated just like you feel for a long time and it didn't help my application go any faster. Mentally, I made the choice to wait. As a result, the situation has been less taxing on my nerves and anxiety. It was just a suggestion.

Did you email the Minister?

loreboy

Sep 21, 2020
Hey guys - I'm having the same issue. My application was approved by Vancouver VO on Nov 28th according to the GCMS notes. All my dependents are inland and the officer states that in the GCMS notes explicitly as well. Just that a CoPR hasn't been issued and my portal hasn't been updated. Does anyone have any idea whats going on?

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hey guys - I'm having the same issue. My application was approved by Vancouver VO on Nov 28th according to the GCMS notes. All my dependents are inland and the officer states that in the GCMS notes explicitly as well. Just that a CoPR hasn't been issued and my portal hasn't been updated. Does anyone have any idea whats going on?
My application shows all passed and approved since Nov 27. Still waiting for the final decision!

May 22, 2021
H
Same problem. Since 4+ months ago.
Are you inland or outland?
Could you check your Document issuance section on your GCMS notes?
There I even have a COPR number.... you probably too...
if you do, please check your COPR number and Print Queue? what is your print queue number?
Hey i seem to have the copr and the print queue number. What are these supposed to signify?

Pasi@1104

May 4, 2021
Can you please share the IRCC contact number. I'm an outland applicant. Not sure if we can call them from outside Canada.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Hi good day,

I have received my gcms notes and on the second page under assessments it says the following:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info. Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

I have called IRCC twice and spoken to two different persons from IRCC that said my profile was approved, this was over a month ago and I have not received my COPR. Can someone advise on this please
Welcome to the club my friend. Under group name, usually pg3 - pg4, what does it say for your group name? Is it CPCO COVID PACE or CPCO COVID RFV or something like that? That means that your file is under the COVID hold/pause and will continue processing once COVID restrictions expire/lifted/eased.

My application was approved in Nov 2020 and like 1000's of others here, I'm still waiting.

Trudeau has said that they'll start easing their border restrictions once 75% of their population has received at least a single dose of the vaccine and 20% of both shots.

This is a good tracker to keep an eye on the progress of vaccinations - https://covid19tracker.ca/vaccinationtracker.html

Until those milestones are reached, don't expect any movement. Even after those milestones, it may take a while before they reach our individual files.

Stay calm, be patient, all be well soon. There is literally nothing you can do at the moment, so no use worrying.

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
Hi good day,

I have received my gcms notes and on the second page under assessments it says the following:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info. Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

I have called IRCC twice and spoken to two different persons from IRCC that said my profile was approved, this was over a month ago and I have not received my COPR. Can someone advise on this please
I am in the same situation
Did u received your CoPR??
If yes, could you please confirm the month