+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes approved but no change in application status

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi good day,

I have received my gcms notes and on the second page under assessments it says the following:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info. Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

I have called IRCC twice and spoken to two different persons from IRCC that said my profile was approved, this was over a month ago and I have not received my COPR. Can someone advise on this please

Reactions: Curious_observer

Robbie999

Jul 7, 2020
Same problem. Since 4+ months ago.
Are you inland or outland?
Could you check your Document issuance section on your GCMS notes?
There I even have a COPR number.... you probably too...
if you do, please check your COPR number and Print Queue? what is your print queue number?

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Same problem. Since 4+ months ago.
Are you inland or outland?
Could you check your Document issuance section on your GCMS notes?
There I even have a COPR number.... you probably too...
if you do, please check your COPR number and Print Queue? what is your print queue number?

Yes I do have a COPR number but I don't have anything under Print queue.

Robbie999

Jul 7, 2020
Yes I do have a COPR number but I don't have anything under Print queue.
My understanding is that if you have a number next to Print queue, it will be printed in order.

I do not have a number either. It states do not remove from the print queue :(

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Same. Mine was approved March 23, 2020 based on GCMS notes. Still waiting for the CoPR.
Dammm. I called IRCC twice and both officers confirmed that everything had been approved, one of them however said that my home country is the one that has to send confirmation and due to border strictions where I live I believe that is causing an issue. The thing that is confusing me though is the canadian visa office in my home country is open and there are occasional flights to Canada.

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
My understanding is that if you have a number next to Print queue, it will be printed in order.

I do not have a number either. It states do not remove from the print queue :(

Mmmm IRCC told me that my home country has to notify me on the confirmation of PR.

Mustafa Kakakhel

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Same here, I was informed that my application has been approved and should wait for official approval. I'm an inland applicant so I don't even have the travel restrictions etc.

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
Same here, I was informed that my application has been approved and should wait for official approval. I'm an inland applicant so I don't even have the travel restrictions etc.
Same here too. I am inland applicant and My GCMS Note shows Final Approved on October 2 and the print queue is written PQ-9515-COPR. Would anybody advise what this number means?

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Dammm. I called IRCC twice and both officers confirmed that everything had been approved, one of them however said that my home country is the one that has to send confirmation and due to border strictions where I live I believe that is causing an issue. The thing that is confusing me though is the canadian visa office in my home country is open and there are occasional flights to Canada.
Same. VFS has been opened since September in my home country as well. I don’t know what to do now actually.
I’m hoping they can issue the CoPR as soon as possible. I left my job already so I can get my clearance immediately and be ready to travel.

agrawalakshay

Aug 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Even I am in the same boat. GCMS show all the status as passed and final status as approved. They said New Delhi RFV mail was sent on 27th Feb 2020 but I never received it. I contacted IRCC multiple times to resend the mail and they said they have forwarded my request to the responsible office. I have also mailed NDVO regarding this.

In GCMS notes I also see the visa details and COPR. Any idea if the NDVO is re sending the RFV mail now? What should I do to get that mail at the earliest. My passport is also about to expire in 1st week of April 2021.

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
Even I am in the same boat. GCMS show all the status as passed and final status as approved. They said New Delhi RFV mail was sent on 27th Feb 2020 but I never received it. I contacted IRCC multiple times to resend the mail and they said they have forwarded my request to the responsible office. I have also mailed NDVO regarding this.

In GCMS notes I also see the visa details and COPR. Any idea if the NDVO is re sending the RFV mail now? What should I do to get that mail at the earliest. My passport is also about to expire in 1st week of April 2021.
Does the inland applicant need to get the confirmation of CORP from their home county, too?
I am inland applicant. My application was approved Ocotober 2, and I am waiting for the Corp.

Sebin777

Mar 7, 2020
Hi good day,

I have received my gcms notes and on the second page under assessments it says the following:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info. Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

I have called IRCC twice and spoken to two different persons from IRCC that said my profile was approved, this was over a month ago and I have not received my COPR. Can someone advise on this please
Is your status updated.. can you update your current status... my application is also in similar situation.. final approved but no response after 6 months

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Is your status updated.. can you update your current status... my application is also in similar situation.. final approved but no response after 6 months

Still the same no change from my post, I called IRCC 3 times and the 3 times they said I just need to wait for COPR that everything is approved on the application. Its really frustrating now.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Still the same no change from my post, I called IRCC 3 times and the 3 times they said I just need to wait for COPR that everything is approved on the application. Its really frustrating now.
Been approved since September 2020 and no COPR yet. No choice but to wait...