06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
Hi Seniors,

I am CEC May applicant and waiting for MR.
I had applied second GCMS notes 2 weeks back and expected to receive it after 2 weeks.
My question is can we apply one more third GCMS notes now while the current second GCMS notes are not received.
The reason I want to apply now because I had send few supporting doc's to CIC 2 days back based on my first GCMS notes.
I want to know whether they had received my updated doc's and any VO concerns after they received my updated doc's

I will get the earlier applied second GCMS notes after 2 weeks but that notes will not cover the latest updates about supporting doc's.
So I am planning to apply one more third GCMS now, but I am not sure whether they will accept, since the earlier GCMS notes are in process.
Do CIC accepts another GCMS notes while the earlier one in in process.

Please suggest,

Thanks,

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ind-it009 said:
Hi Seniors,

I had applied second GCMS notes 2 weeks back and expected to receive it after 2 weeks.
My question is can we apply one more third GCMS notes now while the current second GCMS notes are not received.
The reason I want to apply now because I had send few supporting doc's to CIC 2 days back based on my first GCMS notes.
I want to know whether they had received my updated doc's and any VO concerns after they received my updated doc's

I will get the earlier applied second GCMS notes after 2 weeks but that notes will not cover the latest updates about supporting doc's.
So I am planning to apply one more third GCMS now, but I am not sure whether they will accept, since the earlier GCMS notes are in process.

Please suggest,

Thanks,
There is nothing to prevent you making another GCMS request but in my experience, they always take about 30 days to arrive. I believe that the delay is deliberately imposed, even if not justified.

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
ind-it009 said:
Hi Seniors,

Please suggest,

Thanks,
If you apply for new set of notes before the last request is processed than both requests will be merged, so there is no point to apply now. Wait for notes to arrive and then apply for new one.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
ip000073 said:
If you apply for new set of notes before the last request is processed than both requests will be merged, so there is no point to apply now. Wait for notes to arrive and then apply for new one.
Wrong Informatoin

I myself did it. at gap of 15 days . and Got seperate gcms Notes

For OP:

You can apply GCMS note at any time (although the earlier one is still in progress)
and one more thing it wil not delay processing of your application

Good Luck

Reactions: Tomi2

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
You can apply for as many GCMS notes as you wish and it won't affect your application. You can also apply as frequently as you wish and get them 30 days later (or thereabouts). It takes CIC from several days to some a couple of weeks at least to record whatever you send to them on your file. Documents sent 2 days back will certainly not show on your GCMS notes if your applied for one now. Give it 2-3 weeks then apply.

ind-it009 said:
Hi Seniors,

Please suggest,

Thanks,

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
CEC_1304 said:
Wrong Informatoin

I myself did it. at gap of 15 days . and Got seperate gcms Notes

For OP:

You can apply GCMS note at any time (although the earlier one is still in progress)
and one more thing it wil not delay processing of your application

Good Luck
Thanks for all for your great suggestions. I will go ahead to apply for GCMS notes again.

Thanks,

Reactions: Tomi2

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Thanks for all for your great suggestions. I will go ahead to apply for GCMS notes again.

Thanks,
Did you get them separately?