+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes and reapplying

NightShade93

Mar 17, 2022
I just got my GCMS notes. I had already reapplied without waiting for the notes. In my new SOP I have addressed one of the two refusal reasons given in GCMS notes.
Now that I know that's not enough and my second application is in progress, should I withdraw and reapply or submit the explanation as an additional document through webform hoping for the best.

Please let me know

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
I just got my GCMS notes. I had already reapplied without waiting for the notes. In my new SOP I have addressed one of the two refusal reasons given in GCMS notes.
Now that I know that's not enough and my second application is in progress, should I withdraw and reapply or submit the explanation as an additional document through webform hoping for the best.

Please let me know
How long have u been submitted? Which intake? If you withdraw it now then you may need to consider about deferal. Check your college/uni deferal deadline first.

NightShade93

Mar 17, 2022
How long have u been submitted? Which intake? If you withdraw it now then you may need to consider about deferal. Check your college/uni deferal deadline first.
Defering is fine with me. My 2nd application is submitted on June 6th. It's been a month as of today. 2 more to go as per current processing times. Chances are low that a decision will arrive before my intake.