+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes --- A39 - A41

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
iamitguy said:
APPLICATION: EPXXXXXXXX APPLICATION I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. FOSS/GCMS check: - PA: No Adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. Status until: 2015/11/26. - Spouse/CL: No adverse info. Spouse/Common Law does not hold valid status in Canada. RPRF: paid. CIVIL STATUS: PA married – SPOUSE is accompany – Marriage certificate is on file- PA copy of passport on file: Yes. – PA completed schedule A: On file. – Spouse/CL copy of passport on file: Yes. – Spouse/CL completed schedule A: on file. WORK EXPERIENCE: - Providence of Nomination: Saskatchewan. – Province matches current residence: Yes. – Nomination validity: Original. – Case type: Economic Case. Schedule 4 on file: Yes. MEDICAL: Valid results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS PA: - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: - 2016/03/10. Spouse/Common Law: Current medical status: Passed. Valid until 2016/03/14. CRIMINALITY: PA RCMP Screening: No Reportable trace. – Police certificate: XXXXX: No reportable trace. Police reports/Court records: On file. Spouse/Common Law: - Police certificate: Bangladesh: No reportable trace. Police reports/Court records: On file. Criminality decision taken. ADDITIONAL NOTES: - AUTH PAID REP ON FILE – EDWARD RYAN REFERRED TO PS FOR REVIEW

I highlighted 2 points which i feel could be the reason for delay if i am not wrong.
My wife not in Canada
So of course she don't have valid status in Canada
Criminality : I don't have any criminal issue

If you see on top it says : no adverse information
Also RCMP : no repeatable trace

So your idea is wrong

lxsherry

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello need candian
I am same boat as you.
Do you mind telling me what happened with your application.
Thx
Hi ,could you please let me know how is your applicaiont right now?

Rsidhu

Nov 15, 2017
same thing to me. in my gcms notes they wrote in same section non compliance and then status cancelled... I m really worried ..anyone knows...

mnnh0070

Jul 14, 2016
same thing to me. in my gcms notes they wrote in same section non compliance and then status cancelled... I m really worried ..anyone knows...
Hey pal,
I have received my GCMS notes and I'm also in the same boat. I did a little research about the terms on terms 'Non-compliance', 'A39' and 'A41'. Non-compliance Activity represents the situation when a foreign national is inadmissible to Canada, A39 represents 'financial capabilities' of a foreign national to support himself/herself & any family members in Canada and A41 represents medical conditions that may make a foreign national inadmissible to Canada. As of my understanding of GCMS notes so far, I think in order to become admissible foreign national to Canada we have to satisfy both financial requirements & medical requirements, we are currently employed (as we got PNPs) satisfy the 'financial capabilities' & medical examination hasn't been requested yet (so it's too early for them to make decision), that's why the 'STATUS' is 'CANCELLED'. You can search the definitions of these terms yourself on this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf02-eng.pdf?_ga=2.3386672.1062714177.1513556286-1286810080.1488434340

Last edited:

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hey pal,
I have received my GCMS notes and I'm also in the same boat. I did a little research about the terms on terms 'Non-compliance', 'A39' and 'A41'. Non-compliance Activity represents the situation when a foreign national is inadmissible to Canada, A39 represents 'financial capabilities' of a foreign national to support himself/herself & any family members in Canada and A41 represents medical conditions that may make a foreign national inadmissible to Canada. As of my understanding of GCMS notes so far, I think in order to become admissible foreign national to Canada we have to satisfy both financial requirements & medical requirements, we are currently employed (as we got PNPs) satisfy the 'financial capabilities' & medical examination hasn't been requested yet (so it's too early for them to make decision), that's why the 'STATUS' is 'CANCELLED'. You can search the definitions of these terms yourself on this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf02-eng.pdf?_ga=2.3386672.1062714177.1513556286-1286810080.1488434340
thank you for the clarification , i have same thing in my notes and i worried a lot, did you got your PPR?

lxsherry

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
thank you for the clarification , i have same thing in my notes and i worried a lot, did you got your PPR?
I totally understand you feeling, I had the same thing, I got PPR Dec 2017, already got my card now, please do not worry too much, usually it is just small thing they need verify.....unless you have other concern

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
I totally understand you feeling, I had the same thing, I got PPR Dec 2017, already got my card now, please do not worry too much, usually it is just small thing they need verify.....unless you have other concern
thank you for your reply, and congratulation for the PPR and Card
i thing it's fine cause 'the statuts' is 'cancelled'

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hey pal,
Hello dear
I have same thing in my notes a39 a40
When did this thing cleared ? I mean how long does it take to clear this??