Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SINP 2014 PNP said:
GCMS note :
it says PA applicant got married 2011 he also live other country before came to canada

it appears PA and spouse have never lived in the same country in the course of their marriage
they have elected to live separately since they married in 2011, I fail to see the any H&C measures to reunite them now

Now hoping for the best, and waiting for the positive response from CIC

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SINP 2014 PNP said:
I applied GCMS note but did not ask to make payment

so am i correct or i make any mistake
While I applied a month ago, it asked me to pay $ 5.00, I requested Access to Information act,

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SINP 2014 PNP said:
i didn't ask to pay
Hey Friend, just Now I get an email from Cio sydney, ' we transferred your application to Cpc Ottawa on 26 May '

Any idea what that mean?

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rbnayak said:
Hey Friend, just Now I get an email from Cio sydney, ' we transferred your application to Cpc Ottawa on 26 May '

Any idea what that mean?
Bro dont worry!! your file has been transferred to your visa office. i.e when you filled the forms the visa office you requested should be CPC-Ottawa right? so the CIO-Sydney thought its hard for them to handle your case, so they transferred the file to the visa office requested. We all got our files transferred to CPC-Ottawa.

Dont worry you will be fine

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
desperatehuman said:
Bro dont worry!! your file has been transferred to your visa office. i.e when you filled the forms the visa office you requested should be CPC-Ottawa right? so the CIO-Sydney thought its hard for them to handle your case, so they transferred the file to the visa office requested. We all got our files transferred to CPC-Ottawa.

Dont worry you will be fine
Ohh Thank you so much@ Desparate....

could you please tell me, who is responsible for status change to Ip.? Cio or ottawa?

how long it takes to see DM once file is in Ottawa

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rbnayak said:
Ohh Thank you so much @ Desparate....

could you please tell me, who is responsible for status change to Ip.? Cio or ottawa?

how long it takes to see DM once file is in Ottawa
sometime CIC_Sydney will do the processing when the work load in ottawa office is huge. But at the end Ottawa is responsible for sending passport request. So in your case CPC-Ottawa will be responsible for Inprocess and decision made as your file is transferred to ottawa already. BTW there is mandate that you should get in-process on E-Cas. U can get a direct passport request too. And about processing it depends on individual cases but should not exceed 16 months from the date received

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
desperatehuman said:
sometime CIC_Sydney will do the processing when the work load in ottawa office is huge. But at the end Ottawa is responsible for sending passport request. So in your case CPC-Ottawa will be responsible for Inprocess and decision made as your file is transferred to ottawa already. BTW there is mandate that you should get in-process on E-Cas. U can get a direct passport request too. And about processing it depends on individual cases but should not exceed 16 months from the date received
Again Thanks for your valuable reply.

I hope now they should send me direct passport request.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
hi friend last night i applied ATIP online

but the end says submit but didn't ask any payment

have I applied correctly

and i received the below email:

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.
Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act
Your temporary request tracking number is XXXXXXX. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act. You also have the right to file a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner should you believe that you have been denied any of your rights under the Act.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact CIC's ATIP Division by e-mail.
Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application.

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Need Canadian Pr said:
hi friend last night i applied ATIP online

but the end says submit but didn't ask any payment

have I applied correctly

and i received the below email:

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.
Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act
Your temporary request tracking number is XXXXXXX. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act. You also have the right to file a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner should you believe that you have been denied any of your rights under the Act.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact CIC's ATIP Division by e-mail.
Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application.
Bro.. you may applied in Privacy act.. when I applied a month ago, i applied through access to information act.

I am not sure what is the difference. ?

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hi I have one question to you

After you got the gcms note you was worried I wish you will be ok and soon you will get IP/DM/PPR

In between time you also discussed some people what was reason behind this
Why they said complex case
Why file is hold

What answer so far you got or what is your personal opinion

I am very regular this forum
And this is very to case to me
If our spouse refused for temporary visa , can be it effect our PR visa
Also not only you there are two many people their spouse get refused
If you go to working visa section in this forum
But you are the second person I have seen

My also question is whe I applied for nomination I submit our marriage certificate and my wife name also in nomination letter as a depended
So why that time they didn't ask anything

I also talk to one lawyer he said it should be any effect
Unless she is a criminal
Need you view details about my above text

Thanks

kelbc

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
11xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP:22-Oct-2013/CIO:11-Apr-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
09-May-2014
Med's Request
09-May-2014
Med's Done....
22-May-2014/Recv'd:30-May-2014
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 / DM: 27-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2015 (PP back 13-Feb-2015)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2015
rbnayak said:
Bro.. you may applied in Privacy act.. when I applied a month ago, i applied through access to information act.

I am not sure what is the difference. ?
Privacy Act refers to information kept about yourself by the government or its agencies. Therefore if you are individual inquiring about your own file (such as your immigration file-GCMS) then you can choose Privacy Act.

Access to Information Act is gives individuals a right to access records under the control of a federal government institution in accordance with the principles that government information should be available to the public.

Simply put, in order to benefit from these acts you have to be physically present in Canada. If you are submitting for information about yourself then use Privacy Act. Access to Information Act comes in handy when you reside outside Canada and use a family member, friend or 3rd party to request information on your behalf. They would submit their request using the Access to Information Act.

For more information; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
kelbc said:
Privacy Act refers to information kept about yourself by the government or its agencies. Therefore if you are individual inquiring about your own file (such as your immigration file-GCMS) then you can choose Privacy Act.

Access to Information Act is gives individuals a right to access records under the control of a federal government institution in accordance with the principles that government information should be available to the public.

Simply put, in order to benefit from these acts you have to be physically present in Canada. If you are submitting for information about yourself then use Privacy Act. Access to Information Act comes in handy when you reside outside Canada and use a family member, friend or 3rd party to request information on your behalf. They would submit their request using the Access to Information Act.

For more information; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/

I applied Privacy Act do you think i am ok to get GCMS note

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hamid khan said:
Hi I have one question to you

After you got the gcms note you was worried I wish you will be ok and soon you will get IP/DM/PPR

In between time you also discussed some people what was reason behind this
Why they said complex case
Why file is hold

What answer so far you got or what is your personal opinion

I am very regular this forum
And this is very to case to me
If our spouse refused for temporary visa , can be it effect our PR visa
Also not only you there are two many people their spouse get refused
If you go to working visa section in this forum
But you are the second person I have seen

My also question is whe I applied for nomination I submit our marriage certificate and my wife name also in nomination letter as a depended
So why that time they didn't ask anything

I also talk to one lawyer he said it should be any effect
Unless she is a criminal
Need you view details about my above text

Thanks
Hi Hamid,

Yes As there was note in my Gcms that , complex case - referred to visa office for further processing ' , i was worried..

But in my notes somewhere they mention that file is intransfer on 26 may. Further, today i got an email from Cio sydney that they transfer my file to ottawa in month of may, so now my file is in ottawa..

As i seeek help from some friends, they told me that if file is in ottawa then its very close to last stage and ottawa is responsible for DM and Passport request..

I am hoping that ottawa send me DM or ppr soon..

In my gcms notes, there is no any commnet about my wife's previous refusals... no any single comment. .. so i believe they just want to varify the previous rejection reasons..

All is well...