+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS feedback

jaafreh512

Sep 10, 2013
Hello guys... I have received the following GCMS after 1 year of waiting... please any advise

APPLICATION: Exxxxx REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the
documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following
recommendation. ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL
APPLICANTS**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. ADDITIONAL NOTES: M.Eng Electrical - UOttawa *** PA was given SP in SEP2014 for Doctorate at
UOttawa*** CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on
File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 17APR2011 to 16APR2014 Dates of authorized
work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 04APR2013 to LOCKIN
Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: University According to schedule 8: Work
Experience 1: 08APR2013 to LOCKIN, NOC: 2147 selected, Employment letters) dated 14APR2014 confirm(s)
date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $40k A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $28.4k.
Online search conducted - Concerns found. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA is claiming precisely one year of work
experience at Quadra. Web search of Quadra Systems returns a website http://www.quadrasystems.ca/ located
at 889 Lady Ellen Place. Appears that company provides IT services. Formatting issues exist throughout
website. Operating out of the same address is Quadra Solar http://www.quadrasolar.com/index.html. xxxxx
appears to own both companies. Search of signatory on LOE xxxxx lists her as an executive assistant
with Quadra Solar. PAs own Linkedln profile states that he has been a research assistant at Ottawa U since 2011
and does not mention having worked at Quadra. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks
for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police
Certificates: - xxxx: No reportable trace. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

I have never updated my linkedin since 2013 :-\

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
as long as you know that the company is legitimate and as long as your job title and duties were legitimate as you claim, then you should not worry. my GCMS notes also included concerns that the officer didn't find my boss on linkedin but it passed the second review despite of that. I don't see how you can help. there is really nothing you can send or do to strengthen your case. update your linkedin maybe. I know it is silly but you don't loose anything.

They sometimes call the company or research other ways to confirm the company is legitimate.