Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
24-Mar-2014
Friends I asked my representative to apply for GCMS n he said that GCMS request was sent on 6th Jan '2015. But when I followed with him he said that notes haven't been received yet..!! Wth - does anyone of u recently applied for GCMS n had same amount of delay from CiC?

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grosstrack said:
Friends I asked my representative to apply for GCMS n he said that GCMS request was sent on 6th Jan '2015. But when I followed with him he said that notes haven't been received yet..!! Wth - does anyone of u recently applied for GCMS n had same amount of delay from CiC?
You could contact atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca with your tracking number for your GCMS.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
grosstrack said:
In this case just reply back to the auto email which your representative received after applying GCMS on 6th Jan.

Simply reply, it is more than 30 days and you have not received Notes yet. They will raise urgent ticket and you will get Notes in 1-2 days .
this happened with me and i did same steps explained above.

Good Luck